*Midnight - CHAPTER FOURTEEN*

Lexi

It was the night before my birthday and I just got out of the shower. I see Leo in bed with a box in his hand. "Well, someone missed me while I was gone for 20 minutes." I say as he's eyeing me up and down. HOT. "I was waiting to give you your gift." He says "Babe my birthday is tomorrow." I says. "Well, it, 10 right now and I want you to open it now." He says sternly. I open the box and it has this little pink bullet thing. I look at him with a confused face. "Wait, till I show you what that does." He says with a smirk.

"Is this some kind of weird sex thing you're into because I refuse to do anal. And this is not going into my butt." I say. "No haha. But it is a sex thing. Trust me you'll enjoy it." He chuckled. "How do you know?" I ask. "Wanna test it out?" He asked.

"How would I-" Before I could finish my sentence, Leo picked me up and placed me on his bed. I had only my towel on and luckily I just shaved. He started kissing down my neck. "We need to take this off." He says and looks at me for approval so, I nod my head yes. He rips off my towel and throws it somewhere off the bed. He starts to kiss down my stomach and stops at above my pussy. I whimper when he stops. "Patience baby. Patience." He started to kiss the inside of my thighs. He places hot and open wet kisses on my pussy.

He then placed a finger in my sex and I moaned. "Already so wet for me. Good girl." This man is gonna be the death of me. I continued moaning not being able to control what comes out of me. I grip onto the sheets feeling the pressure in my stomach build. Then all of a sudden he stops. "Why did you stop?" I whined. "Oh baby I'm just getting started." He picks up the pink bullet and places it in my wet slit. Fuck that feels good. "Ohhhhhh fuck." I moaned. I try to press my legs together but Leo pushes them apart. He rubs the pink thing on my pussy up and down. He picks it up from between his finger and sucks on it. He hums in response.

He takes it out and places it inside of me. I moan out in pleasure. He holds the bullet thing in me and picks up a matching colored remote. He clicks a button and the bullet vibrates. Fuck it's a vibrator. Geez. I start to moan and Leo starts moving it in and out of me. "Look at you making a mess on my bed." He said as my juices drip down my leg. He smirks looking down at me. "Leo, I need to-" I was cut off by him. "No." He said sternly. He turned up the vibration.

If he didn't stop now I was going to cum whether he wanted me to or not. "Leo please let me cum." I begged. "No." He said and turned it up again. My body started to shake from being overstimulated. I feel the pressure building up in my stomach. I was going to cum, plus what would he do. He moves the vibrator in me again and I cum. My legs shake and I moan. "Ahhh Leoooo." I scream. As I'm getting down from my high, I feel Leo take the vibrator out of me and puts it aside.

"What a naughty girl you are kitten. Cumming all over my sheets. And I thought I made myself clear when I said you weren't allowed to cum." He looks down on me with a mischievous look on his face. "Ohhh kitten I think I'm going to have to punish you. Wouldn't you agree?" I laid there not knowing what to say. Well, what do you say to that. Before I could say anything he pulled me by my legs and pinned my hands above my head. "Oh kitten you look so good in this position. Legs spread and your pussy on display for me." He left wet kisses down my neck.

I moan in response to his actions. He leaves a trail of hickeys going down to my stomach. He stops right above my pussy and kisses my inner thighs. "Ohhh god Leo. Please." I moan. "Please what kitten." I moan more as he only kisses around my pussy. "Please Leo." I whine. "I'm going to need you to say what you want." He says sternly knowing exactly what I want. "Please touch me." I manage to get out. And with that he starts rubbing my pussy. I moan and he pushes a finger in. "Don't make a sound you got that." I nodded my head in response to him. He starts plunging his finger in and out of me. "Ohh so wet for me huh." Yes I am. He continues to finger in and out of me rapidly. I try my best to stay quiet and I whimper. The same pressure in my stomach starts to build up again. Leo notices and smirks, "does my kitten want to cum?" I nod my head. "My fucking slut, you want to cum so badly, cum right now." I don't know why but him calling me his slut turned me on even more making me have a bigger orgasm then before.

He takes his fingers out of me and sucks on them. "You taste so good kitten. Suck." He says as he puts his fingers in my mouth. I hum. "You're such a naughty girl." He says and takes his fingers out of my mouth. He picks me up and places me in the middle of the bed. I see his hard on and my eyes widen because he's huge. Like oh my goodness. Wow. He looks at the clock it says 11:30. He looks at me, "30 minutes till you're birthday kitten." He kisses me. He takes his pants off with his boxers and places his dick on my pussy rubbing it up and down. "Leo. Fuck." He groans. He turns to side putting a condom on and I watch. "Baby let me know if this hurts too much and i'll stop ok?" I nod my head in response. He pushes his dick slowly in my pussy. "Ahhh fuck." I moan. "Is it hurting too much i'll-" I cut him off. "I'm ok just please start moving." I say. He moves his dick in and out of me at a slow and torturous pace. "Please Leo. Faster." He sped up the pace and I start moving my hips along with him. "Damn kitten you're so tight. Fuck." He groans. I feel my self close to cumming but before I can he put me on top. He sits himself and I sit on his dick. He places his dick back inside of me and we both moan. "Kitten you're going to be the death of me ohh." He moans. I start bouncing on his dick faster and he makes me look at the time. "Kitten look at the time now. It's almost your birthday." I see the time is 11:59pm. I pick up the pace faster and we both can't keep our moans in. He placed his hands on my ass helping me out. "Fuck kitten i'm so close." He groans. "Me too." I manage to get out. I can tell he was close and so was I. "Cum with me kitten." And as he said that I do so.

We both come down from our highs and he pulls out of me. We both lay down and he looks over me. "Look at the time." It read 12:00AM. "Happy birthday baby." He said and kissed me. "Thank you." I yawn. "Let's sleep and we'll get washed up in the morning." He said also yawning. And as I place my head on his chest I fall deep into sleep with Leo next to me.
————————————————————————
Hey guys!
This is my first time writing smut, does anyone have any tips?
Was this chapter good? Like idk if anyone enjoyed this but hopefully u did! :)
I'll get better at writing smut i promise just bare with me plz.
Anyways love y'all lots!

artist: j cole
song: wet dreamz