Dinner - CHAPTER EIGHT

Tw: Abuse

Leo

Usually, all the girls throw themselves at me but, she doesn't. Every girl usually wants to get in bed with me but, she's so innocent. I could tell by the way I touch her, by the way I make her feel, and by the way blushes when I make a stupid remark or almost kiss her.

"Leo?" She said pulling me from my thoughts. "Yes kitten?" I said. "Are you ready to go? I'm kinda hungry." She said laughing at the last thing she said. "Sure, let me get your door really quick." I told her. "Oh ok." She said. I could tell she wasn't used to someone opening her door for her. I could tell she wasn't used to anyone treating her like the queen she is. My queen.

I go get her door and she thanks me. She always so good for me. What was she doing to me? Every since I met her I haven't been able to get my mind off of her. We walked together to the restaurant and I talked to the women in the front about our reservations and she sits us down.

__________________________________________________

Lexi

We go into the restaurant and it's this cute Italian restaurant. It has cute lights, Italian flags around the whole place, fake vines on the wall, empty wine bottles on/in the wall for decor, and a lit candle in the center of every table. It was so pretty and cute. Leo looked at me and noticed me looking around the place. "You like the restaurant kitten?" He asked me. "Yeah I love it." I replied.

Our waitress about our age came up to us asking what we wanted to eat and drink. She was staring at Leo with a giggly smile. "We'll have a red wine to drink and I'll have a lasagna. What would you like?" She bit her lip still looking at Leo not even doing her work. As my anger grew I ordered what I wanted. "I would like a plate of spaghetti please." She said ok and was about to walk away. "WAIT," she came back. "We would also like a new waitress thank you!" I said with a bit of attitude. She looked at Leo as if she was asking permission to see what he wanted. "Are you listening? Didn't you hear her?" He asked her. And she ran off as I started laughing.

Leo gripped my thigh and squeezed it, "behave kitten!" He said in a serious attitude. I stopped laughing and it was quiet for a second until a man came up to us. He was this old man with white hair and round glasses. "Your red wine sir. I will be the waiter for the rest of your night." He said turning to Leo. Leo grabbed our wine glasses and the old man poured the wine in the glass. "Thank you, Harold." Leo said and Harold walked off. "You know him?" I asked. "Yeah he's an old friend of my mom." Leo replied.

Leo handed me the glass of wine. "Hey how did you get this wine? Don't they card you or something?" Leo laughed. "No, i've been going to this restaurant since I was kid I know everyone here. But, that girl was new." He said smirked at what I did earlier. "Your 18 anyways. Your old enough to drink you'll be fine." He told me. "Well, actually i'm 17. I'll turn 18 in 2 months." I took a sip of the wine. "Hmm. I guess i'll have to have a gift for you when your 18th birthday comes huh?" He said with a smile on his lips. Our food came and I dug right in.

I saw Leo smile and he laughed a little bit. "You look so cute when you eat. You know that?" I blushed. "You even look cuter blushing." I blushed even harder and said thank you. "So why don't you tell me a little about yourself?" I laughed. "Oh my god that was such a original question!" I laughed even harder.

___________________________________________________

"Wait you had a boyfriend?" Leo asked me. "Yeah is that so hard to believe?" I asked him laughing. We had been laughing the whole night talking about each other's lives and getting to know each other. He wasn't even that annoying of a person as I thought he was. He was actually kind of fun to hang around. He was actually kind of hot was I starting to fall for the Leo? No. No. I can't.

"No I just didn't know you had a boyfriend. What happened with you two? If you don't mind me asking" Leo asked seeming like he didn't want to hear but still listened. "Well, my mom set me up with him. She wanted us to get married and everything. Even to this day she tries to get me to be with him. But, I caught him cheating several times, he tried to force me to have sex with him, and he was very manipulative. He umm did something but, I don't wanna talk about that right now please." Leo looked sad and he just nodded.

We finished our food and walked to his car. He leaned me up against his car and grabbed my chin. "I won't ever hurt you. You don't have to be scared anymore I have you don't worry." Our faces getting closer by the second. "Lexi, just give me a chance and I'll make you the happiest person I swe-" I cut him off by smashing our lips together. His mouth devouring me and kissing me passionately. We pull away from each other breathless. He holds me in his arms for a while. I get a call interrupting us. We both groan. I realize it's my mom and I tell Leo he needs to be quiet. He nods and helps me into the car as I answer the call.

Me: Hey mom.

Mom <3: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Sooo, she's mad.

Me: I was out with Liv sorry.

Mom <3: Oh my gosh this LATE! You will need to go think about this in the pray room.

Me: But-

Mom <3: No, I don't want to hear about it. Your father would be so disappointed in you!

Tears filled my eyes and I hung up my phone.

My mom has never said that me before. She's always said she was disappointed in me but my father. Why would she bring him up. She knows how I felt when he left. I was so traumatized the school counselor forced me to go to therapy. Leo looked at me as gloss filled my eyes. "You ok, kitten?" He asked me cupping my cheeks with his hands. "No," I started to cry. "Do you think I can stay at your place for the night?" I asked him. "Of course!" He told me. "I'll run you a hot bath and we'll watch a movie. How does that sound?" He asked me. "Yes please."

"It's ok. Don't cry no more bella i've got you." He wiped my tears away and he put his seatbelt on. He turned on the car and rested his hand on my thigh as we drove to his house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guysssss!
How did you guys feel about this chapter?
Idk how to feel about it lmao.
How's everyone doing?
I'm at school rn so i'm like bored
Anywaysss, love you all lots!!! <333

Artist: Drake
Song: Best I've Ever Had