A Warm Welcome - CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

ATTENTION ALL SMUT READERS WE ARE ABOUT TO TAKE UR FLIGHT INTO SMUT AIRLINES, PLEASE TIGHTEN UR SEATBELTS AS WE TAKE A TRIP TO UR FAV COUPLE LEO AND LEXI

*1 week later*

Leo
The doctor wanted to release Lexi 1 week ago but I wanted to make sure she was 100% fully healed. So, I had him keep her an extra week. Plus, I didn't want her to be dealing with her family right now. She doesn't need that pressure while she's healing. Finally the doctor told me that she had to go home because they're were other people they had to make room for. So, I understood that and told him that's ok.

I don't know how but Lexi has changed me into a nicer man. She literally turned my whole world upside down in a positive way.

Now I was driving Lexi home. She had bandages around her arm and band aids around her arm from all the shots and IV's. I pulled up and parked in front of the house. I helped Lexi into our room and closed the door.

"I miss being here." She said. "Well, you were in the hospital." I say. "Shut up." She laughed. There it is her laugh. Her laugh that she hates so much but I love because she's beautiful. She then pulls me out of my thoughts, "I'm going to shower and i'll be out in a bit."

"Do you need any help?" I ask. "I think I can manage. But thank you." I just hum in response. She grabs a towel and walks into the bathroom. Just as she's about to close the door she reopens it. She walks out and walks up to me.

She says nothing and just kisses me. I continue to kiss her and she tries to walk away. I grab face and kiss her one more time. "Ok I gotta shower now." I laugh at her. "Alright but, the longer in the shower you are, the more you're gonna owe me more kisses like that." I say. Man when did I become so whipped.

She just smiles and closes the bathroom door. Cute ass. Man how am I supposed to talk to her about her dad, mom, and that pussy ass boy. Like I can't just walk up to her and be like, hey so you remember how ur mom and that ugly ass roach tried to kill you? Yeah well, their in a cell in the basement in this house right now. Oh and not to mention your dad tried to kill me and everyone I know including you so, he downstairs with your mom right now.

Like, she just came out the hospital. Maybe I should wait a week and then tell her. The sound of the shower turning off pulls me from my thoughts. I see her walk out the bathroom with a only a towel around her. Fuck, I think I have a boner again. She looks me up and down and smirks. "Glad to know someone's happy to see me." She giggles.

"Well, you know if you're so bold, why don't you come and help with the problem you started?" I smirked. She stops giggling. "Mhm interestinggg." I say. She walks over to our closet. She picks out a matching set of pink and white striped tank top and shorts.

She looks so beautiful

She looks so beautiful. "You just going to stare?" She asks. "Mhm." I walk over to her after she finished getting dressed. I put my hand around her waist and pulled her close. "You know you should wear pajamas like these more often." I smirk. "Oh yeah?" I hum in response. "Mmm well, we'll see." I kiss her. And she puts her hands around my neck to deepen the kiss.