An Unhappy Future - CHAPTER TWENTY

Lexi

So after that fun phone call I fell asleep with Leo on the phone still. "LEXI! LEEEXIIIIIII!!!! COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW PLEASE!" I heard my mom waking me from a deep sleep. I groan, "OK I'M GOING TO WASH UP AND HEAD DOWNSTAIRS!" I look at the clock on my nightstand it read: 9:00AM. Ughhh come on, it's too early for this. I pick up my phone seeing the phone call was still on.

"Good morning baby." I heard and then Leo came onto the screen of the phone. "Oh my gosh! I didn't know you were still here! But good morning, I already miss you!" I say. "Yeah? Well, I miss you anddddd I love you so much baby." He's whipped. "I love you more." I laugh out loud.

"What are you laughing about?" He asked curiously. "Nothing." I say innocently. "Baby tell me." He says impatiently. "It's nothing." I teased. I saw him smirking through the screen. "Baby if you don't tell me, I'm going to have to punish you for lying." My eyes go wide. "I might just have to fuck you till you tell me." I cross my legs. "But you would like that wouldn't you." I gulp. "You would like my dick pounding in and out of your tight pussy. You would like me to fuck you till you can't take it anymore. And you would like me to fuck you till you can't cum no more. Huh?" I look into the screen and he's smirking. Oh I'm definitely getting punished when I get home.

"Well, we can't do that till you come home." I smile. "Ok, well I was just thinking how you're so whipped." He turns his head to the side in confusion. "Like pussy whipped." I mumble. It's silent for a minute. I then hear a deep chuckle. "Oh baby that was a little mistake you made." I then turn my head in confusion. "You're gonna be punished when you come home." I feel myself become wet. This really turned me on.

"Alright, now baby go wash up." He said demandingly. I wanted to see how far I could push him, so I wanted to say something teasingly. "Ok papi," I smirk as his eyes go wide. "Don't start something you can't finish babygirl." Now i'm even more wet. "I will literally drive over to your house and fuck you while that bitch ass kid listens. Don't test me babe." He's probably gripping his phone so hard right now.

"Ok I'm going to get ready now." He just says ok and watches as I wash up. I shower with him still on face time but, I have him facing the wall so the only thing he sees is the wall. The good thing was that he respected my choice. That was one of many things of why I fell in love with Leo, if I didn't want to have sex or if I didn't want to do anything he would respect that choice.

I hop out the shower and head to my closet. Since I was teasing him all day I let Leo decide what I was going to wear for the day. "What should I wear babe?" I ask him. "For me? Nothing." He smirks. I roll my eyes. "I'm being serious!"

"Roll your eyes again, and I'll give you a reason to roll you eyes." He said. "But, as for deciding what to wear for you, I think you should wear a turtle neck and a jeans that have no rips in them. Just so that little dick bitch doesn't see what's mine." I groan. "I'm being serious!" I whine. "Me tooo! I don't like sharing, I'm a very selfish man." He said. "Please!!!" I ask him.

"Fine. Show me your closet kitten." He demandingly said. I show him on face time what he was working with and he finally decided on this:

 I show him on face time what he was working with and he finally decided on this:

I end the call with Leo and head downstairs. "Hey mom what did you need?" She set a plate of pancakes down and Edward was already sitting down. "Well, we all need to discuss something very important." Edward is smiling and my mom was smiling as she talked. "Ok what is going on?" I say growing impatient and angry. I take a forkful of pancakes. "So a long time ago, Edwards parents and I decided it would be a good idea for you two to get married at 18. The deal was if you ever acted up or started to not follow rules, you would marry him. And since you decided to run off with a boy. I think it will be a good idea for you to marry this good religious boy." She said. I paused for a second trying to process what's going on. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell.

"What did I say ab-" Edward interrupted my mom. "It's ok my future mother-in-law. She's probably stressed about the papers. Don't worry sweetheart I have everything signed. So the only thing you need to worry your little head about is, how pretty you are going to look for our proposal." He grinned. Asshole. He did that shit on purpose too!

I stood up. "First of all! DON'T INTERRUPT MY MOM AND DON'T CALL HER MOTHER-IN-LAW! Secondly, don't you even think for a second I will ever be near you or even say yes to you. I won't date you and most certainly won't be getting married to you!" I said steaming with anger.

"Well, you don't have a choice because all the paperwork is done and you will be getting married next month. After graduation." My mom smiled at me being excited. "Are you fucking serious?!?! I have a boyfriend, and I love him!" I yelled. "Well, you guys will have to break up." Those two words she just said brought tears to my eyes. So, i'd thought i'd throw a curve ball at them.

"You know that boy I ran off with? My boyfriend? Yeah I fucked him! I rode his dick and it was the best feeling ever. I took all 9 inches momma." My mom's mouth hung open. "Yeah that's right, I lost my virginity to the love of my life, and he was good." I screamed with tears in my eyes. I was walking away when I started to feel a little light headed. I felt my knees become weak then my legs. No, no, no, not this i'm two steps away from the door please. I feel myself swing and it's pitch black.
—————————————————————————
Hey guys!
Bet y'all didn't see that coming😮😳
What did u guys think of this chapter?
Anywaysssss love y'all lots! <333