"Mmmm" Alexander moaned under his breath.

The feeling of Lillianas walls squeezing him and Luther's fingers inside of him was just enough for him to feel the pleasure he craved.

He began to slowly move his hips, causing whimpers to fall from Lillianas lips.

His movements stilled when he felt a set of hands grab either side of his hips.

"Are you ready Alex?" Luther questioned.

Lillianas intertwined her hands with Alexander's. He looked down at the beautiful woman under him and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Yes"

Luther lined himself up with Alexander and slowly began to slip himself in. Inch by inch.

Lilliana could see Alexander's face begin to turn red and his hands gently squeezed hers. His lip tucked between his teeth as his eyes squeezed shut.

Luther was trying his very best to go as slow as possible but the urge to sink right into him was definitely there.

"Fúcking fùck" Alexander exclaimed as Luther pushed a bit more in than before.

"Hey you got this baby, breath in and out, in and out" Lilliana voiced. Her green eyes stared back at Alexander's deep brown ones.

He followed the instructions until he felt Luther's body press against his, showing that he was all the way in.

His brain began trying to process everything his body was feeling. His nerves were in absolute overdrive and his legs were already beginning to tremble.

Lilliana let go of Alexander's hands and grabbed onto his arms. Her way of giving him the sign to start moving when he was ready.

He slowly began to move his hips so he was going in and out of her. Luther also began to catch onto the rhythm and moved to their pace.

The pain that both Alexander and Lilliana felt was definitely still there but at least it was more dull than before.

Both of the men's hips began to move in a faster paced rhythm and moans fell from each of the threes lips.

The moan that escaped Alexanders lips as Luther pulled out fully then slowly eased himself all the way back in was almost ethereal.  

Lilliana clenched around him, the sounds of each of their moans sent shivers down her entire body as she wrapped her arms and legs around Alexander.

"A little faster please" she whispered.

Alexander tangled his fingers through Lillianas hair and rest his head between the crook of her neck. "As you wish my love"

Alexander was very afraid of one going too fast and hurting Lilliana and two going too fast and hurting himself... so he quickened his pace just enough to create more pleasure.

Luther grabbed onto Lillianas legs that were still wrapped around Alexander and used them as leverage to hit every angle he wanted to in Alex.

Lilliana let out whimpered moans as Alexander sent out a slew of curse words and moans into her ear.

"hmm how's this" Luther rocked both him self and Alexander forward, controlling his and Alexanders movements.

Alexanders tip brushed against Lillianas G spot and went so far as to hit the deepest point in her.

"oh-wow" Lillianas legs trembled and her arms wrapped tighter around the bigger man above her.

"oh baby you feel so good, you sound so good. Give me more" Alexanders arms were shaking from all the stimulation he was feeling and trying to hold himself up, but even so he reached down and began to rub circles on Lillianas clit.