Chapter 22 - Hopes Peak Academy's Elementary Division - Part 5

Alright, I'm coming back at you again with another chapter of GOTM! I don't really have much to say, other than that, personally, I'm surprised that it is taking me this long to get this over and done with. Like, really, I originally thought it would've taken me 20 chapters to get done with the Danganronpa universe. But then again, that was when I wanted to average tens of thousands of words per chapter. But, as is obvious, I'm not doing that. So... hmmm... I'm going to assume it'll take till chapter 35 that the Danganronpa universe will be done, and that's me being generous.

Also, this will be the last chapter for the kids getting rescued, seeing as I don't want to drag this on for much longer. We all know what's going to happen to their parents, it's just that having it happen in various ways is the only thing keeping each death different. Although, one of them will be different from the others. You'll see.

One more thing before we get to the shilling... thank you all for sticking around with this story. This being my first Gamer OC story, and most definitely NOT my last, has been a worthwhile experiment, and seeing as you all like it so much, I plan to make this the best it can possibly be with my talents.

A special thanks to TACO SENSEI and Kolt999 who have been my constant sources of motivation when it comes to this fanfic. As well as a thank you to everyone else who has stayed by this story's side since June 15th, 2022. Five months flew by so quickly... thank you for Your readership. It really means a lot to me.

Anywho, before we get to my responses to reviews/comments...

I have a P-Atr-Eon. Please check it out! The links are all in my bios on Wattpad, FF Dot Net, Ao3, and Qoutev. Just in case, here is the link:

[Note: The first tier on Pat-re-On has been changed from $1.75 to $1.50. I know it's not much, but it's the lowest the site is allowing me to do, believe me, I tried. That's all]

Now! Onto my responses:

[Response to reviews/comments]

(Qoutev) TACO SENSEI: MUHAHAHAHAHAH! FEAR ME! FEAR THE JOJO FANS! A-hem, anyways, I mean, I guess calling Whitesnake a Stand wasn't a giveaway. Oh well, at least you aren't mad about that. Anywho, don't worry. I don't plan on messing with Jojo-related stuff for much longer. It won't be a mainstay, but it will be happening, what with Whitesnake being what it is.

(Qoutev) Dead Phone: Qoutev's notification system is just as bunk as FFN's, as I've learned. Anyhow, Chiaki falling into Despair is something I live for. I mean, most fanfics that do it make her really lazy and creepy, but I have another plan for her. You'll see what that is when Jolyne decides to check on 77 – B. Now, three children remain, and they're my three least favourites.... Oh well. As for Class 78 and their magic show.... Yeah, Jolyne's avoiding it like the plague.

(Ao3) Spearow: No, because the System pointed out that ALL of her powers would be deactivated. She can't go into waist-high water, period.

(Ao3) Dumdum: I'll give you a hint, it has something to do with the fact that she wasn't being influenced by Evil Karma. Not to mention, she was a completely different person before dying. So, that might have something to do with it.

Dicordum (Chapter 7): She spent some of it on a book.

Kolt999: I've been toying with the idea in my head where she gets sent to the RWBY-verse for a while now, but seeing as I have the fate of the next universe up in the air with a vote, we'll just have to wait and see. Now that you mention it, I just realized that Neo and Jolyne have the same hair colour, which was completely unintentional. And Soul Eater... boy, it's been a long time since I heard that name... a-hem, anyways, if I put One Piece in the poll, the chances of it being a story where the Isekai'd OC replaces Akainu is next to none. I picked Akainu's Devil Fruit for more than just the reason that I like his Devil Fruit. He might be an asshole, but he is, hands down, one of my favourite characters in One Piece, at least from the clips I've seen of him, anyway.