Chapter 19 - Hopes Peak Academy's Elementary Division - Part 2

Alright! So, welcome to the next chapter of Gamer Of The Multiverse! We're entering what I like to call the crux-point. We've reached a point in the story where shit is going to go down "for real". Cringy, I know, but I blame a song that I've got stuck in my head for that. Speaking of songs, I've created a playlist for this fanfic on Spotify. It's got a bunch of songs on it that I think match the story, mixed in with songs I like.

If you want to check it out, here's the link [sorry to FF readers and Wattpad readers. If you're interested, just look up Gamer Of The Multiverse – Playlist on spotify]:

Speaking of links, check out my P-Atr-Eon [Sorry FF readers and Wattpad Readers check my BIOs for the link]:

Now, with me being a shill out of the way, let's jump into my response to comments/reviews!

But, before we get into that, I gotta ask... is this universe dragging on too long? This is supposed to be a Multiverse story, so...? Seriously, I want to ask that because if it is, I'll try and speed things up.

Now, let's get to my responses.

[My response to comments/reviews!]

(Qoutev) Tien: Woah, indeed. Woah indeed....

(Qoutev) Taco Sensei: Well, you won't have to wait long to see what his reaction to that will be... also, yes, the Abomination Creation spell was a reference to The Owl House. It won't be the last thing that is a reference to it, either. But for that, you'll have to stay tuned.

(Qoutev) Dead Phone: First time seeing you here, nonetheless I'm glad you like this story so far! I hope this chapter meets your expectations!

(Qoutev) JammyJam: Indeed it was, and yes, the hope things will die, and the children will be saved!

(Qoutev) Unlucky chan the shsl magical girl: Hugs are appreciated, she could need one right about now.

(Ao3) Shine375: Long time no see! The show is officially on the road! It can only go up from here!

(Ao3) L: Mmmmm YES! Manipulation at its finest!

(Ao3) TheSevenStars: Oh please, there is no such thing as too much commenting! If that were the case, would I have this part of the chapter here? No, no I wouldn't. Keep on commenting, because I love to see what you and other commenters put there. Now, on the topic of skipping fights.... I think you spoke too soon.

Kolt999: Yes. I guess you can say it's the Ultimate test. Pft... What? No laughs? Okay, I'll leave...

AllarTorren: I am acutely aware of this. Thank you, though. I'm glad you're enjoying this so far, though!

And that should be the end of that, right? So, in that case, let's start the chapter!

xxXXxxXXxx

[Nagito]

If there was one thing that Nagito believed, it was that karma always came back to bite people in the ass. Well, it wasn't that he believed it, he lived it. No, that was not a bad joke, that was just how his luck worked. And right now, he was getting worried. Why? Well, a lot of good things were happening to him. Far too many, actually, and it was starting to annoy him.

But why? Well, to put it simply, something bad was going to happen to him. At least, he was assuming that to be the case. Was it wrong to assume that he was due for some bad karma? No. Not really.

To explain it in a way for people other than himself to understand, his life was basically a scale of good and bad karma. If a good thing happened, something bad had to happen afterward. For example, his parents won the lottery thanks to scratching out the correct numbers. Good Luck! The next day they took a flight to Hawaii to celebrate, but the plane tragically crashed into a volcano! Bad Luck. He got a pet dog for his 9th birthday, just like he asked! Good luck! That same dog got hit by a car the next day. Bad Luck....