First Gamble as a God

It had been a day since I had woken up. I was now back on earth in my mansion in the underworld. I had to seal my aura because if I didn't then everyone in the underworld would die. Earth would be fine though since it's a different dimension.

"Ok, let's go over the plan again," I said looking at Bigred and Ophis

"Yes, when you first approach Mammon for his title he will first try to decline. However, if you can get another god involved whether it will be higher or lower than him he will be forced to accept since it would tarnish his reputation. After that, he will have the choice to pick what game it will be. He has not participated in a single gamble since ascending so I have no clue what he will pick,"

I used Future to try and see what the game would be, but apparently where we have to go can't be affected by time. I can only see possible Futures so having it go super far into the future is nearly impossible, you would have to set up all the variables perfectly. However, what is troubling my mind is what happens after the fight. In the end, I win every time but I always end up leaving with one or two members of my old team... that is the one thing I couldn't understand.

"... Tell me about his personality,"

"Yes, was a lot like you, however, he was nowhere near as smart and as cunning as you, and because of that, he got humbled quickly when he picked a fight with Asmodeus. Since then he keeps to himself a lot but acts like he's the smartest ever to be created,"

"hmm..."

I still couldn't figure out what game would be played. It was certain that for some reason some of my old team would come back with me, but what didn't make sense was that Tiamat was a 50/50. I would figure that she would be the strongest but maybe not. If I did take anyone back it would be the strongest or the two strongest. If they could even match my expectation anymore.

"Well, I guess the only way to find out is to go in and try,"

Ophis then opened a portal.

"Bigred, go tell Amaterasu that we are getting ready. But tell him to wait for my queue,"

"Yes," He then left

Ophis and I walked threw a portal and there we saw a table with 7 seats. All of which were occupied 

(This with only 7 seats with them all occupied)

Looks like this will be better than I thought. We didn't have to worry about getting another god involved right away. I looked over at Asmedues since I suspected she knew I would do this, only to see a surprise behind her. Issei.

"Mammon. I, Yuuki Kagurazaka challenge you to a duel for the title of King of Greed,"

A sweat bead rolled down his face "...I accept,"

The other gods looked interested except for Sloth who seemed somewhat disinterested.

"As for the game we'll play... what do you say we do a rating game? Since we don't have peerages per se we can use the people we care the most about and have them fight it out. Of course, if they die then they will die in real life. So what do you say,"