Chaos

(Issei POV)

It has now been a little more than a week since we started training with Grayfia and she is tuff to please. Every time we did something a little thing wrong we had to do it 100 times over again.

It was morning now as I grabbed some food and went downstairs at the mansion we were staying at to watch TV.

I turned on the new which was connected to Japan and started surfing through the channels

"New Action Figure-"

"Honey, I'm sorry but we can't-"

"CHOCOLATE-"

I was surfing through the channels but nothing was really that interesting to me. I eventually hit the new station

"Japanese Military seems to be in disarray. We have asked for clarification on the matter but all higher-ups refuse to say anything,"

This was interesting, as I was thinking about it though Grayfia came downstairs as well.

"Gryafia, do you know what happened in Japan?"

She looked at the TV and got the general info of what I was asking about "The supernatural has a duty to protect the world not run it so I have no idea,"

"...I see," 

Something about this felt weird to me and it seemed to be the same to Grayfia as well.

"Do you think that maybe-"

"It most likely wasn't Yuuki. He has nothing to gain by making the military upset since we are not connected at all,"

"So maybe a hacker then or something?"

"I have no idea," Grayfia said as she left to go make a coffee

'Draig what do you think?'

'I don't have any proof but I get a feeling Yuuki is behind it,' 

'That's what I was thinking too,'

People normally call me a pervert with my head filled with nothing but boobs but I guess I am a genius after all.

'Partner you should know though that there is no proof or motive behind this though. Just a hunch on my end so to call yourself a detective is a bit...'

'Please just let me have my moment,' I thought with a disappointed expression on my face.

(Yuuki POV)

The day after the meeting with the big shots I had Tiamat once again change my appearance so I can go meet with the group.

"Listen up everyone! Tomorrow we will start the official attack on the demon kings! I know some of you may be scared but do not worry! With my leadership and my friend's abilities we will obliterate them!"

"YEA!"

"Tomorrow morning we are going to put up projectors all over the city and play a video and a voice recording over and over again,"

The looked confused "Umm...One what exactly is it?"

A/N He goes by one to his subordinates

"That would spoil the fun for tomorrow wouldn't it?"

"Y-Yessir you're right,"

With that, I filled them in on all the info and the next morning it began. First was the video of Rias appearing right as the fallen angel left and then reincarnating Issei, making it fairly obvious that this was intentional. The next one was the video recording except with all the parts edited out that made me sound bad to the general public.

The public in response to this was mainly confused. They wanted to believe that their demon kings were truly nice people but this was irrefutable evidence.

After everything was set up and the recording was playing that was when the real damage would be done

"DONE WITH THE KINGS! DOWN WITH THE KINGS! DOWN WITH THE KINGS!" 

My subordinates were chanting this as they went through the city all as one. As they went around more and more people were joining them. The police tried to break up the protest but it only kept getting worse after that.

I was sitting on the ledge of a building with Tiamat standing behind me watching this all unfold.

"This is better than expected," Tiamat remarked

"Yea, I knew that the devils would be angry but damn,"

Then as I figured Sirzechs showed up with Serfall next to him

"Hey, can we please talk this out? I'm sure there's some misunderstanding..."

"Misunderstanding? Do you call that a misunderstanding? That is called evidence! To think we even trusted you when you're as corrupt as this just makes me sick!" A random person shouted 

"No please listen. I am going to behold a large speech soon once all the projectors are found and then explain everything,"

"What is there to explain? QUIT!"

Then the crowd started shouting "QUIT!" Over and over again

Then I figured it was about time and I put a hidden transportation circle right in the middle of the crowd that only Sirzechs and Serafall could sense.

"EVERYONE MOVE!" He yelled with Serafall shouting the same but it was too late. A bomb blew up thousands of devils immediately causing everyone to start running around like mad

"THEY'VE GONE CRAZY!"

"THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL US!"

Sirzechs and Serafall's faces worsened as they realized they fell right into my trap. The video and audio still continued to play as the police still couldn't find all of the projectors.

"Now it's gonna be time to really let loose," I said as I watched everyone scurry on the ground like ants.

I stood up and held my arms out as nearly a thousand magic circles appeared in the air. Sirzechs and Serafall's eyes widened as they tried their best to disarm all the magic circles but there were too many, and then for every magic circle 5 bombs dropped out of each killing millions of demon kind all over the territory.

I got the bombs from the Japanese military. Completely ran the whole country dry as I snuck in and transported them all into an alternate space for the time being. This took up a lot of magic to use so I was spent for right now.

Sirzechs and Serafall started to fly away which caught the attention of the public

"LOOK! THEY'RE GETTING AWAY!"

"SO THEY DID SET IT OFF!"

Of course, that wasn't actually the case. If I had to guess they were going to get their peerages to go help them out but it was too late now for any form of retribution for them.

The bombs continued to fall as I stood atop the one building where the bombs weren't hitting.

"Well Tiamat, we gotta make our move now or never. The rest of the groups already doing their part,"

Tiamat did a quick stretch "I know. I just gotta take out Pigtails right? Peace of cake. You be careful with Sirzechs though,"

"I won't be fighting him right away. I have some other thing I need to set up first," I said with a slight smile

"Alright well don't take too long,"

"I'm sure it won't,"

With that Tiamat brought out her wings and flew away as I continued to stand atop the building looking at all the destruction. The bombs had stopped but there was still panic everywhere.

"Now... Time to go check on our favorite princess," I said to no one as I teleported away.

(Done)

Hey, thank you all for reading! Next chapter things are going to continue to pick up with all the chaos going on. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see you all soon!