Rage

How...Did this happen?

Tiamat lay dead in my arms as I looked around. Fire was everywhere, it was clear that Tiamat didn't go down without a fight but who was the one who did this?

I ran through the thoughts then it hit me... Sirzechs and one other.

Sirzechs must have figured out where I lived based on that one encounter way back when. All because of that damn Familiar owner.

I clenched my fist holding onto Tiamat's arm as I looked into the sky "Ah... I really fucked up,"

This was all because I assumed that Sirzechs hadn't connected the dots. After all, if he did he would have attacked sooner. How did he know now was a good time to attack? I thought about Koneko or Tsubaki betraying me and while it was a possibility it was extremely slim.

I stood up and stretched "Well... Since Sirzechs wants to go down the rough way I'll take him down without mercy this time,"

I grabbed Tiamat's body and teleported her back to the Inn room we were in. Tiamat was currently dead so she didn't have an aura to emit. When I arrived everyone ran up but was speechless.

"Koneko use senju to keep her body in tact. I'll still be gone for a while,"

"But..."

I know Koneko doesn't like using Senju but right now she doesn't have a choice "Do I look like I care about whether you want to use it or not? I help you you help me that's what friends do. If you can't do that much then leave. You don't even have to use your true form for this," 

"Ok... I will. Sorry,"

I put a hand on her head "Don't worry. I'll take care of everything." I then turned to everyone "Full defense until I get back. Don't even think about going to the meeting until I get back. I'm not sure how long I'll be out but Tsubaki take care of everyone,"

"Yes,"

I then teleported away to the earth realm and waited till morning

(Somewhere else in the underworld)

A young-looking man with red hair had wine in his glass and was stirring it. It was Sirzechs

"Grayfia, you're intelligence never fails does it?"

"Of course not master,"

In truth, they only connected the dots after the mystery woman with blue hair showed up at the battle with Kokabiel. They hadn't even seen her but Rias reported to him. From there she concluded that Yuuki was connected to Tiamat.

"Unfortunately though Yuuki wasn't even there. Neither was the rest of his team,"

"It's highly likely that they are either here in the underworld or somewhere else in the earth realm. If they are in the earth realm though I'm sure Lady Rias and Lady Sona with their peerages can take care of them,"

"Yes... But when did Tiamat get like that? I've heard she used to be quite easygoing as long as you don't enter her cave without permission. Without Tannin with me, I could have been in trouble,"

"Don't say that. You didn't even use your skills,"

"I guess I didn't, a bit of a disappointment,"

With that, he took a sip of his wine.

"Now it's time to crush the rest of them. I was hoping for more of a challenge,"

(That Morning)

I walked into the gates of Kuoh academy for the first time in forever.