Loyalty

When I woke up I was in bed with Tiamat fast asleep next to me. I had a bad headache, the last thing I remembered was getting beat up by Ophis so how did I end up here?

"Hey, Tiamat what happened?" I asked as I shook her awake

"Hm?... Oh Yuuki, you're awake!" She then jumped on me and gave me a hug

"Mind telling me please," I said with a raspy voice since she was hugging me so hard

"Oh, yea I guess I should. Well first let's get everyone together first,"

We all then met up at the table in the dining room where we just had some snacks. here was Me, Tiamat, Koneko, Irina, Xenovia, and Tsubaki.

"So, after you passed out," Tiamat started "I found you soon after. I have your sense memorized so when you got your life in danger could tell. I picked you up and brought you back. The underworld has also declared these two traitors and that they are aligned with us," 

She looked at Koneko and Tsubaki after she said that

"I see. I'll deal with that later, but now I have news," I said with a smirk "I have two new skills. 1, Unique skill Creation, and 2... ultimate skill Mammon lord of Greed,"

"WHAT! AN ULTIMATE SKILL!?!?" Tiamat yelled

"Yep, Creation is simple enough, it can make me skills, however depending on what I make it will take more magic from me. However, for what Mammon can do... I have no idea,"

"Well, if it's greed it's probably stealing right?" Xenovia said

"That's what I thought as well, but what would I test it on? I could try and steal Durandal from you but it's not part of you like a skill. Sure you're bound but it's more like the sword chooses you,"

"Well, still give it a try,"

"Alright," I said as I activated it

"Attempting to steal individual Xenovia Quarta's sword Durandal... Successful," This voice was inside my head though instead of the voice that everyone could hear.

'Wait... Really?!?!?' I thought

I then summoned the sword.

"Hmm..." I then tried to think of why while everyone except Xenovia had a shocked expression. "...Could it be because I'm a half saint?"

That would make sense but the sword would be able to see that I am definitely not someone who lives by gods will. So why did it choose me? I then put it back in its pocket dimension 

"Xenovias you try it,"

She then summoned Durandal without issue. 

"So it has both of us registered?"

"I believe so, but the sword seems weaker for me than it was before..." 

"Hmm. Well, Xenovia I'll still let you keep it,"

"Oh, thank you,"

"Ok now on to the other main thing, what happened while I was out,"

"Well, as I mentioned these two are now officially traitors to the demon race. It also seems that peace treaties are being made through the Angels, Fallen, and Devils," 

"Well, them having peace treaties is an issue. Do we have any idea when this will be happening?"

"It should be happening fairly soon, maybe like 2 or 3 days,"

"Ok, Irina go keep an eye out, report if you notice any leader class people,"

"Okay!" She said with a thumbs up and then teleported away