Meeting the Fallen

A day had passed since the incident with Issei's 'death' so I was currently trying my best to think of an effective strategy to best make use of this situation. As I was thinking Tiamat walked in

"What'cha think about?"

"What do you think? Should we wait a little or use the fallen angels?"

"Hmm... If I had to say I think we should stay back," Tiamat confirmed this by giving a nod

"Cool, well I've decided to go for the fallen angels,"

"Wait then why did you ask me for my opinion?"

"To see what you thought. You know me good enough at this point, you know that I go for risky plays,"

"Sigh I guess you do,"

"Now that we have that out of the way I'm gonna go meet them,"

"What about your identity?"

"I got that covered," I then pulled out a smiling mask and put it on my head

"...I can't tell if that's cool or not," Tiamat said

"Don't be like that! It gets the job done so that's what matters,"

"Whatever, just be back soon, I'm gonna be making Ramen for dinner tonight,"

"I'll try but no guarantees," I then teleported away

I then was in front of the school. Luckily there was no one here at the time since it was already fairly late. Of course, the Demons were in their areas in the school but no one was at the front gate.

I sensed where the fallen angels were and teleported right outside where they were staying.

I was outside of a church. The first thing I did was peer through the window and yup those were fallen angels alright. 

'Are they even trying to hide their aura?'

Powerful beings such as the demon kings could hide their aura with practice but these guys weren't even trying. Tiamat was a dragon so no matter what happened they would find her eventually if she came here

I then spotted a blonde girl who was also there, but she had sacred gear.  I couldn't tell what this one was since it wasn't distinct like one of the 13 Longinus.

I then walked up to the door and opened it. All eyes fell on me, or rather the mask I had on. I entered the room and closed the door behind me. Right away I started up Greed

"Who are you?" One of the fallen asked as she summoned a light spear

Since I didn't want anyone to find out about my identity I switched personality and made my voice a little different

"Oh my~ You're the one who killed the boy yesterday yes?" I asked

"How do you know that?" She was asking but it sure didn't sound like that

"Why don't we chat over this over some tea yes?"

Then the one man in the group charged at me with a light spear in hand. "I don't know who you think you are but you're just a mere human! Don't get so cocky!"

As the spear was about to hit me I turned around it and slammed him on the back of the neck with my hand

"Now that's no way to show a guest manners now is it?"

The 3 other fallen angels were now on guard

"Relax I didn't come here to hurt you, in fact, I came to do just the opposite!"

I then walked over to the podium and stood atop it 

"You see, Issei Hyoudou is not dead, not only that but you are severely underestimating him,"

"What! I'm sure I killed him!" A fallen yelled

"Yes, you did, but he then got revived as a pawn in the service of Rias Gremory,"

"..." She looked ticked off but didn't say anything. 

"Now you may be wondering 'Why is this weirdo with a mask helping us?'"

"Exactly," A loli said

I grabbed my chest "Your words hurt. Enough messing around though, in exchange for this info I want the girl,"

I pointed to Asia

"No way in hell are you getting her! Do you know how long it took to get her?"

Greed had nowhere near enough time to actually do work against their minds so this was expected 

"No I don't and frankly I don't care. But I suppose there I one more thing I would like instead... Work for me, if you can do that then I'll do something about the predicament you're in,"

Of course, they would be in a predicament. No fallen angel would willingly go wild in a place full of devils, meaning they were on orders from someone. From what Tiamat told me about the leaders of the Grigori, Kokabiel wants to start another holy war, meaning that he was most likely the one telling them what to do.

"What makes you think we are in one?"

"...Kokabiel right?" I said

Their eyes widened 

"How... did you know?"

"Don't worry about that. All I need you to do is to fight Rias Gremory and her Peerage, do that and I will be able to help you out,"

"How will that help?" A blue hair girl asked

"I can't just say all my secrets now can I~?"

"Tch,"

"Anyway continue with what you were doing, but before I go let me give you a word of advice, don't underestimate them or you'll all die,"

You wouldn't guess from my cheery voice what I said was dark but this voice required it.

"What's there to worry about? Rias and Akeno are one thing but the rest are fodder,"

"Yea, Hyoudou only has a twice Critical,"

I smiled under my mask

"Yes he does, but Kiba and Koneko are trouble too, don't sleep on them just because you're confident,"

They all nodded

I was about to leave when the leader of them spoke up, "Wait who are you?"

"...Just call me Smiley,"

'Now please give me a good show, Issei,' I thought as I left the church and teleported away

I re-entered the cave and looped myself down on a couch we had.

"How'd it go?" Tiamat asked handing me a bowl of Ramen

"Perfect, I'm sure they'll put on a good show, plus I want to see the power of a Longinus for myself,"

"Well, that's good. You won't be found out though right?"

"Of course, not. With the act, I put I could fool anyone,"

"...You always say stuff like that,"

"Because no matter what I do I am the best at it,"

Tiamat smiled "Well, let's just eat for right now,"

(Done)

Hey, thank you for reading this chapter! Sort of a more laid-back one but in the next one will be Issei vs. The fallen angels. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed and I hope to see you guys soon!