-Flashback 3- Jack

Part of Jack's backstory actually)

Entertainment purposes only.

"YOU STUPID LITTLE MISTAKE! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" His Adoptive Mother yelled. Jack flinched. She was pointing at the glass shattered on the floor. Jack stood perfectly still, afraid to even move. She sighed angrily. "Stay here. Don't move." She growled as she headed back out. Jack watched her leave in silence. Tears began streaming down his face. 

She came back holding a ruler. Jack watched as she walked over to him. "Arm. Now." She commanded coldly. Jack whimpered, looking anywhere but at her. "PUT YOUR ARM OUT." she shouted. Jack quickly held one of his arms out. 

A second later, the ruler hit his arm painfully and repeatedly. Jack howled out in pain, unable to hold back anymore. She eventually stopped and Jack looked at her sadly. She then picked up multiple glass shards and forced him to swallow them. 

After she was done torturing him with the glass shards, she beat him repeatedly until he couldn't move. When she was done beating him, she left him lying on the floor bleeding profusely. Jack curled up into a ball, sobbing uncontrollably, wishing nothing more than for it to all stop. 

He limped up the stairs quietly and tripped. He crawled towards his room and shut the door before hiding under his blankets.

He stayed there for several hours, crying silently to himself. He was so tired. So, so tired. Finally, he fell asleep, cuddled safely inside his covers.

The next day.

Jack woke up early, getting ready to go into the shower and change. He turned on the shower and stepped inside. The cold water hitting his bruised body made him wince, but he welcomed it nonetheless.

 Once done showering, he gout out the shower and bandaged his wounds. He dressed quickly along with putting on gloves to hide more of his scars. He put on a fake smile before leaving to go to school.

> Has been through more trauma than Screech

Why?

List:

Abandoned at the age of 3

Abused (mentally and physically)

Forced to drink at the Age of 8

Neglected most of the time

Bullied

Forced relationships at the age of 16 (4 times)

Forced to look at the dead bodies of his family

Other:

Was used by his 'friends' (including hide) in highschool

Depressed