Chapter 30: Another Problem?

Window Is finally here I guess

Btw, Screech Can now see In the light clearly again. Forgot to mention that
(No ships for ANY chapter)

"Goddd, I'm so bored!" Screech groaned dramatically. 

(Wow, just like Seek 🤔)

Halt ignored him. "Halt!" he shouted. Halt looked over at him. "What." He growled, glaring at Screech. "I want to play games or something." He pleaded. "Well how am I going to help? I'm a literal ghost." Halt replied.

 "So...? Come onnnn. Pleeeaassseee~" He begged. Halt huffed before turning away, ignoring him completely and leaving. Screech sighed dejectedly and looked towards the window. He noticed that there were a pair of white eyes staring at him through the window. 

"Uh... hello?" Screech waved awkwardly as he turned towards the windows. The white eyes moved to the middle of the window. Screech smiled happily. "I like you." He said as he jumped onto the window ledge and stuck his tongue out, making a heart with it. 

The white Eyes moved closer to the window, showing a slight smile. "Yayy we're friends now!" Screech cheered happily. Suddenly the door to the room opened, revealing Rush holding a knife. "Hi Rush! What's the knife for?" Screech questioned, tilting his head. "I know your birthday was like 1 month ago... and you didn't have the best birthday.. so, here's a gift for you! I know you're a child but... meh oh well." Rush stated, tossing it to him. 

(Best birthday present ever)

Screech caught it and stared at it in awe. "Hey! Wait.. I didn't give you a name yet.. uhh... Oh! Since I'm lazy. I'm gonna name you Window, so.. Hey Window, look at what I got!" Screech exclaimed, showing it to Window who was still on the window. Window blinked.

 "That.. made no sense... but oh well." Window mumbled to himself. Screech chuckled. "You got a new friend?" Rush questioned. "Yep!" "Hey! I'm Window! I'm very depressed! Please put me out of my misery!" Window spoke enthusiastically. 

"Sooo.... Window, do you have any other friends?" "Yeah, I'm friends with Shadow... Glitch... and Spirit!" Screech froze. Spirit? "Can you.. Uh.. ask spirit something?" "Sure random person that became my friend 15 seconds ago!" "My Name is Screech... And can you ask her why she just left me?" "Sure!" Window said excitedly. His face then faded. He was gone. Now all they had to do was wait. A few minutes later, Window came back.

 "She said she actually left because she was planning something.. she won't tell me what though. She's gonna come back soon." Window explained. "Okay..." Screech said. "Bye now." "Bye." Window whispered quietly. Then he also left.

Screech sighed and floated around aimlessly. He sat down in an empty room and laid down, closing his eyes tiredly. He took a deep breath. And then heard someone. Again. He sighed, going to see who it is. It was another stranger. He just wanted to get this over with. 

It was extra dark in the room. He went up from behind them. 

"PSST"

 "HELLO????" the figure yelped, jumping. He bit their face harshly. Blood stained his mouth. He pulled away and watched them fall to the floor with wide eyes.

"Ngghhhh..." The stranger groaned in pain and looked around wildly. They stood up shakily. "Wha... What the hell was that?" They questioned. 

"PSST"

 The stranger screamed again. But it soon stopped as Screech bit their face again. He then pulled away and started floating away. After that, he disappeared. The stranger layed dead on the floor. "Wow... that was pretty tasty!" Screech thought thoughtfully. 

He then continued floating away to wherever he was headed. Once he reached a different room, he saw Window again. Window vanished for a quick second before re-appearing In front of him In a human form. "Hi." He greeted. "Hello!" He responded back, smiling brightly. "Uh... Why do you have blood all over your mouth?" Window questioned, slightly concerned. 

"Oh.. I uh... I just... I kinda... bit someone's face..." "Oh Okay. I could really care less so I'm just going to ignore that even though I asked." Window stated calmly, not taking his eyes off Screech. Screech grinned and giggled. "You're funny!" "Huh?" Window asked, surprised. "I said You're funny."

 "Oh. Thank you!" Window laughed nervously. "No need to thank me, I was just being honest!" He grinned widely. Window laughed quietly. "Do you have any other friends?" Window asked. "Yes! You wanna see?" Window nodded. "Okay, follow me!" He exclaimed excitedly.

He then led Window to another room. "Screech? Who is that?" A voice suddenly called out. "Oh! Seek! This is Window!" Window immediately frowned after hearing the name 'Seek'. It reminded him of that... 'Incident'.

"Ah... hi." Window waved awkwardly. "Hello." Seek muttered. Screech was confused. Window seemed mad at Seek for something And Seek felt guilty for something. Was something wrong? "Why are you guys... looking at each other like that?" Screech asked curiously. "Haha.. nothing... just don't... worry about it." Window muttered.

Something was wrong And he was going to find out what.

Window is sad.

S i g h .

Someone help him.

Also we're 5 chapters away from the end

Y a y