13: Second Death

🤔

No Ships.

epic cringe 😂

A few hours later...

Ambush walked towards Rush's room carefully as he quietly opened Rush's door. Rush slept soundly on his side as he snored lightly.

So, Ambush went up to Rush...

closer...

closer...

and closer...

until he was standing in front of him. He reached out to grab the covers...

closer...

closer...

And smacked him as hard as he could. :)

"OW" Rush snapped awake, scowling at Ambush who backed away as Rush sat up. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Rush yelled as he rubbed his cheek. "I was trying to wake you up." Ambush explained calmly as he sat down on Rush's bed. "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SLAP ME!!" Rush shouted as he glared at Ambush.

"Yes, I did actually. Why else would I do it if not to wake you up?" Ambush smirked. Rush glared at him annoyedly before huffing. "You're unbelievable!" Rush exclaimed irritatedly. "Thanks..." Ambush mumbled as he crossed his arms and chuckled.

"Just get out before I make you..." "Nah-" Rush immediately pushed Ambush out of his room and locked it behind him. Rush sighed as he leaned against the wall behind him. Now that he was alone again, he felt a little calmer. He then decided to go get dressed and brush his teeth. By the time he was done, his fever was finally gone.

"That's good... hopefully the rest of the day should be okay." Rush mumbled as he left his room to check on the others. When he stepped outside, he saw Jack and Eyes fighting. "Why is everyone always arguing all the time?!" Screech asked as he hugged Seek's leg. Seek seemed irritated but decided to let it slide for now. "It's your fault Figure is dead!" Jack yelled at Eyes. "No, it's YOUR fault he's dead!" Eyes yelled back.

Jack gasped as he looked offended. "My fault?!" "YES, YOUR FAULT!" Rush covered his ears as he ran to the next room, closing the door behind him. He groaned as he slid down against the door. "Stupid arguments..." He mumbled as tears came to his eyes. He buried his face in his hands. "God, what is wrong with everyone? I want peace..." Rush sighed, hugging his knees close to his chest. He just wished everything bad would end.

Then, he smelled something. It smelled like... blood? He raised his head curiously. He followed where the scent was coming from as he started walking forward. Eventually, he came across an empty hallway. He glanced at the ground. Blood stained the floor. His eyes widened as he noticed the bloodstains leading to a closed door.

With a small whimper, Rush slowly opened the door.

He gasped quietly as he saw what was in the room. He screamed He collapsed against the wall while covering his face. Tears streamed down his cheeks silently. The others heard him and quickly ran towards the room where Rush was. They stopped dead in their tracks as they saw the sight in front of them.

HE was dead.

He kept saying that in his mind as he continued sobbing silently.

"Ambush!" Eyes shouted as he ran over to Ambush. He was missing both his arms and legs while his eyes were also missing along with a broken jaw. [HAH IT WAS ACTUALLY AMBUSH WHO DIED] Eyes wrapped his arms around him. "No... You're not dead... right?" Eyes asked as he sobbed loudly. "We can't lose him too." Halt added.

Rush looked up from his place on the floor. He wiped his tears. "R... Right..." He choked. "We need to find the reason for why everyone is dying." Halt stated. Everyone nodded. "But where to start?" Eyes murmured. "Let's just look around the hallway and in different rooms for clues maybe?" Jack suggested. They nodded again. "Good idea." Halt agreed.

They slowly split off, looking through rooms as they searched for clues as to who or what could possibly have killed Ambush. As they continued, they soon came across a set of stairs. They slowly headed up them as they looked down each floor. "Nothing." Eyes breathed quietly as he looked down the hall at nothing.

Then, out of the corner of his eye, he spotted something. It seemed to be some type of particle. It laughed before going away. "What?" Eyes asked confusedly as he turned back around to see where the particle seemed to disappear at. Nothing.

Eyes became nervous as he watched the others continue to walk down the halls in search of clues. Was he seeing things? That couldn't be right though. Eyes shrugged it off as he went to go find more clues.

Mmmmm who do you think will die next guys?