21: Trick

hi i finished chapter 21

[no ships]

"Good..." Shadow muttered under his breath menacingly. Screech flinched as he shuddered in fear. "Now, come on." he said before grabbing Screech's hand and dragging him to door 74. As he walked through the door, he felt something tug on his hair. He turned around to see Shadow, pulling hard on his hair causing him to fall forward onto the ground. He looked at him with wide, terrified eyes. "Actually, on second thought, I'm just going to kill you." Shadow stated as he moved closer to Screech. "Wh... No! Don't hurt me! Please!" Screech begged as he cowered in terror. "Oh, but I'd love to." Shadow replied coldly as he picked Screech up by the throat and threw him against the wall.

Screech coughed violently. "Please..." he choked out as he struggled to breathe. Shadow grinned darkly. "Hmmm... let me think. How abouttt.. No." he whispered to himself before he punched Screech straight in the chest knocking him unconscious. He then pulled Screech close to him. "You'll be a great experiment for sure." He whispered as he teleported away. A few hours later. Screech woke up, groaning slightly. He opened his eyes and looked around the room. There was nothing except darkness.

Then, he realized that something was wrong. He didn't have a body anymore. He also didn't remember anything either. "WWooahh.." He mumbled as he floated around. He looked around confused before noticing a note next to him. He tried to read the note carefully but it was written in numbers and gibberish. Suddenly, he heard the door open. Screech froze as he desperately tried to find a place to hide.

A pair of feet slowly walked across the room. He stayed completely still as he tried to listen. "Screech." It whispered softly. Screech shivered slightly. "Where are you?" the voice asked. For some reason it sounded... familiar... Wait... Where did he know that voice from...? As the footsteps approached closer, he finally recognized them... "S...Spirit?" He whispered. He whispered as he floated towards her. "Spirit?... What happened to me?!" He whispered. "Well... it seems like you're just some floating head now with... tentacles? and... wait..." Spirit paused. "What?!" Screech questioned. "...I have to do something. I'll be back." She told him as she disappeared, leaving him alone again.

Screech sighed in frustration. "Great..." He muttered quietly before drifting around the room. While drifting around the room, he had accidentally turned on a light switch. It instantly blinded him. He screamed and desperately looked around the room for the light switch. Finally, after several seconds of searching, he finally found it. He immediately turned it off as he took a deep breath. He sighed heavily and sat on the bed. "How am I supposed to survive without a body?" he thought quietly before glancing outside of the window. "I mean like... I can breathe normally... somewhat." He trailed off. He then sighed in defeat.

"Okay, I'm back." Spirit said as she appeared right next to him. "What took you so long?" Screech blurted out angrily. "Uh.... about that... She nervously chuckled.

-What Spirit was doing-

*beating up Jack, Seek, Shadow, and Glitch while raining tacos plays*

"Nevermind... can you just take me already?" "Yeah." Spirit replied as she held Screech and teleported to his bedroom. "Uhhh... where exactly should I put you?" "Just... let me go." "Okay." Spirit let go of Screech as she backed away. Screech quickly flew over to the bed and tried to lay down. "I'm just gonna... go." Spirit said awkwardly as she vanished once more. Screech sighed. "Hm... I'm kind of bored... Maybe I'll pay Jack a little... visit." He said as he chuckled.