7: Secrets are out?

Short too

I need ideas lol

The next morning, Screech woke up to the sounds of his alarm clock. He groaned before pulling the covers over his head to block out the noise. His body began to ache as he tried to get comfortable again. He eventually got up, got dressed, brushed his teeth, and went out into the hallway. It was oddly quiet today. Even more unusual, most of the people were gone. There was silence everywhere he looked. He continued wandering, trying to find some sort of noises but all he heard was rain. Rain, and more rain. "Maybe I should go to Seek.." Screech thought as he went to Seek's room.

When he finally reached Seek's room, he pushed open the door and entered the room. Seek was just sitting there, arms crossed, looking straight at him. "Sit." Seek said as he pulled up a chair for Screech. He reluctantly sat down while looking around the room. It didn't look like anyone else was here. "So, you know Spirit?" Seek asked, annoyed. Screech gasped silently. 'How did he find out?!' Screech thought. "N...No-" "Don't lie to me." "S-Sir I-" "I SAID DON'T LIE TO ME!" Seek demanded as he slammed his hand on the table. Screech flinched. "Y-Yes I know Spirit." Screech said quietly, glancing away. "Why are you listening to her?" "I-I just believe that she's a good perso-" "She's Not. I demand you to quit talking to Spirit, and avoid all contact with her." Seek ordered. Screech nods his head slightly and stands up, "Yes sir." "Good. Get out." Screech left the room quickly. When he went out to the hallway, he saw Rush, staring at him sadly. "What's wrong?" He asked him quietly. "Leave me alone." Rush said before shoving Screech out of the way to go to his room. Screech frowned but followed him anyways.

"Wait, Rush. Tell me what's wrong!" Screech pleaded, but it was of no use to him. Rush kept walking towards his room before entering it without even sparing him another glance. Screech stayed standing outside of Rush's room for a few minutes before walking to the library. Halt was sat near one of the windows, reading a book. "Hey." Screech says. "Screech." Halt spoke with a dull tone as he stopped reading and closed his book. "Uh.. What's going on? Why is it so quiet today and why does everyone seem so mad with me?" Screech asked, concerned. "It's because they know you're talking to Spirit." "Why do you guys dislike Spirit?" "She all did something to us that made us.... us...." Halt trailed off. "If you're not comfortable talking about it I won't push you." "Thanks I guess." He replied softly. Screech nodded before leaving the Library to walk back to his room. Once he arrived, he pulled out a blank book and started writing in it about what happened today. Little did he know that this would change everything.

Rip

Even shorter 😰