9: Betrayal.

yo im on a timer o_o

After Glitch left, Screech headed off to the library. When he arrived, they saw Timothy sitting on a couch, reading a comic book. "Hey Timothy!" Screech shouted as he approached him. "Hey Screech! What's up?" Timothy asked, looking over his comic book and smiling. "Not much. Just came to see how you were doing." Screech replied. "Ah... well I'm alright... I guess." He answered. Then, Screech remembered something. "Hey, what did you talk about with Eyes?" He inquired. "Me and Glitch...'Talked.'" Timothy said in a serious tone. "And?..." "Nothing. I don't wanna talk about it." Timothy said as he closed his comic book and looked down. "If you don't want to say, then fine. But I'm going to find out."

Screech said as he walked away. Timothy looked at him curiously, worried about what he might do. He hoped that he wouldn't cause too much trouble. "He won't." Timothy reassured himself. A few hours later. Screech decided that he didn't want to talk to Eyes, but he wanted to talk to Glitch instead.

So Screech went to his room, locked the door, and waited for Glitch. A few minutes later, Gltich shows up. "Are you just gon--" "I waited for you because I wanted to talk to you." Screech stated. "Haha, you really are a kid, aren't ya? Well, what do you want to talk about?" Glitch chuckled humorously as he asked. "I don't know... let's try to think of something to talk about maybe?" "Sure." And so, they did eventually find something to talk about. They talked for hours and hours until it was midnight.

As Screech was getting up, he heard something coming from his window. He looked over at it and there he saw Spirit staring at him. "Spirit... What are you doing here? And why were you never here?" Screech asked. Spirit didn't say anything. Instead, she just floated and landed right in front of Screech. "Spirit...?" Screech asked once again. Spirit still didn't reply, she just floated closer to Screech. "What's wrong? Did something happen? Is everything okay?... Spirit, are you okay? Please tell me." Screech said as he slowly inched forward. "Spirit..." Screech murmured. Suddenly, Spirit grabbed his arm and flew outside.

Screech held onto Spirit tightly as he tried desperately to keep his balance. They eventually landed on what seemed to be some type of roof. "Spirit? What are we doing up here?" Screech asked. Spirit didn't answer. She just stared down at the ground. Then, she said "It has to be done." before grabbing Screech's arm and throwing him off the roof.

damn itz short

anyways,

SCREECH IS FALLING OFF A BUILDING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

[yes i made 3 parts bcs i ran out of ideas sadly lol]

will Screech survive???????????????????????????????????? 🤔

Spirit threw Screech off a roof so he doesn't have to deal with all the crap that's about to go down in the future

So nice