8: Someone New.

Keeping my promise

Screech woke up in a cold sweat. "Everything seems a little odd today...." Screech thought. The walls were grey, the lights was dim, there was dust everywhere. Nothing seemed normal. Screech slowly got up from his bed and looked around his small dark room. He decided to go out to the hallway to visit one of his friends but, when he got out his room, all he saw was a long hallway. He sighed and walked through the hallways, occasionally making a stop to look around, curious as to how different they were compared to the usual halls. Eventually, he found himself passing Rush's room. He stops outside it and knocks loudly on the door. No response. Screech sighed before knocking louder. When he goes to knocks again, the room suddenly disappears. "What the..." Screech mumbled. Suddenly he was surrounded by darkness. Screech couldn't see anything. He could hear nothing but the sound of rain dripping, creating faint noises.

but then, something grabbed his arm and dragged him along as he struggled to get back up. "There is no point in trying." The voice said. Screech looked behind him to see who it was. It was a tall black shadowy figure with what seems to be glitch particles around them. "Who are-" "My name is Glitch. I'm the one who brought you here." Glitch explained. "You have been brung to this world for.... reasons." "Reasons? What reasons?..." "You wouldn't want to know, really." "H-How do I get back to my original world?..." No response came from Glitch. Instead, he put Screech down and told him to wake up. Screech awoke gasping. It took him a few moments to realize where he was.

He looks around before realizing it was just a dream. It felt so real. He rubbed his eyes and tried to calm down. After a few minutes, he managed to calm himself. "I will always be here." He heard Glitch whisper. He eventually got out of bed, got changed, and went out to the hallway. Still as empty as it was. He then decided to knock on Timothy's door. Timothy opened the door and smiled seeing that it was him, "Oh, hey!" "Hey Timothy. You seem to be the only one who isn't upset with me..." Screech stated as he walked in and leaned against the wall. "You shouldn't worry about things. Things will get better." Timothy responded.

"I don't think so..." Screech said quietly. "Well, W̷̛̛͖̅̔̀̑̇̎̍̈́͛͛̿́̊̎̊͆̑̆́͛̈̒̌́̿̏̽̃̀̊̓͌͝͝͝͠Ȩ̴̧̧̡̼͔̺̝̭̬̝̼̭͙̩̞̩̼͖̬̱̯̣̖̫͍̖͍̝̠̽̔͆̀̍̅̈́̀͑͗̊͊͗̉͆́̕͝͝ͅ will make sure of it!" Timothy said. Screech noticed something odd about what he said. "Hey, can you repeat what you said?.." "Huh?" "Can you repeat what you said? like after the 'Will' part?" "W̷̛̛͖̅̔̀̑̇̎̍̈́͛͛̿́̊̎̊͆̑̆́͛̈̒̌́̿̏̽̃̀̊̓͌͝͝͝͠Ȩ̴̧̧̡̼͔̺̝̭̬̝̼̭͙̩̞̩̼͖̬̱̯̣̖̫͍̖͍̝̠̽̔͆̀̍̅̈́̀͑͗̊͊͗̉͆́̕͝͝ͅ?" For some reason, whatever he said sounded glitched. It was hard to understand what he had said. "Wha...?" Screech said as he stared at Timothy. "Nevermind, Let's draw!" Timothy said cheerfully and pulled out a pen and paper. "Um.. okay, yeah! Sounds fun." "Great! Here we go! I'll start." Timothy said excitedly. He began drawing on the paper. After drawing what seemed like hundreds of lines or drawings, he finally finished. He stood up and handed Screech the paper so that he could take a look at it.

"Wow, that looks amazing!" Screech exclaimed and gave him a big hug. Timothy blushed lightly, embarrassed. "Awh, you really think so?" "Yeah!" Screech said as he ran his through Timothy's dark brown hair. Timothy giggled slightly at his actions. "That's nice.. but let's finish our drawing." Timothy commented and started getting back to drawing. "Okay! I'm ready for more drawing!" Screech said, excitement in his voice.

About twenty minutes later, both of them were done with their drawing. "This one isn't so bad. It's kinda cute, right?" Screech asked. "It's great!" Timothy agreed as he continued to draw on the paper. After a few minutes, the two decided to go find the others. "Let's head to the Library and see if they are there!" Screech suggested happily. "Sounds like a plan. Come on then!" Timothy said happily. "Yeah!" The two went to find everyone in the library. While walking through the halls, Screech kept his eye out for any sign of someone else but nothing was found. Soon enough, the two made their way to the library. Screech stopped by the door, hesitant on opening it.

But soon as Timothy walked into the room, Screech followed after him. Screech quickly noticed that there wasn't anyone else except for them in the room. "Are we alone?" Screech questioned. "Looks that way." Timothy replied as he grabbed a random book. Screech grabbed another random book. "Do we need anything else?" Timothy asked as he turned around and faced Screech. "Nah." The two started reading their books. But after a little while, they decided to read their comics instead since they had nothing else to do. After a couple of hours, they decided to talk about some stuff for a little bit, not noticing the person approaching them. They didn't notice until they were already talking. "Screech, go." Eyes demanded. "No." Screech answered. "Now." "Nah." "Fine then, I'll just go get Seek-" "Wait! Okay Okay I'll go!" Screech said as he got up and ran out of the library.

He stopped to catch his breath. "Ugh... I don't get it. Why does everyone hate me?!" Screech thought as he locked the door behind him. Screech sat down and sighed softly. "Why do I deserve it anyways? I mean... I've never done anything wrong to anyone ever in my life!... I don't understand why everyone's so upset...." Screech said quietly. "Why are you sad?" A familiar voice asked. Screech looked up and noticed that the one who asked the question wasn't one of his friends. It was from Glitch. "Glitch... how long have you been standing there?..." "Long enough." He bluntly responded. Screech frowned. "Well, I'm just sad because my friends hate me.." "So that's what this is all about." Glitch remarked. "Yeah..." Screech replied sadly. "Well.. I'm not really the one to do this but.. want to be friends?" Glitch muttered. Screech gasped. "Yes please!" "Hmph. You're an idiot." "Thank you~." Screech said before jumping up, hugging Glitch tightly. Glitch hugged back. "Alright now I'm gonna get out of here. Bye." Glitch said before disappearing. "Yeah, bye." Screech said, waving.

Medium-Lengthed part.

Epic

Also, other ones will be published later today