10: Another Fight.

Rushed

Sorry ;-:

No Ships.

Screech woke up with Timothy beside him. He was also in a lot of pain. He tried to move, but he couldn't move his limbs anymore due to the broken ribs. Screech winced a little as he felt someone grab his hand. It took him a moment to realize who it was. Timothy was holding his hand tightly. He was trying to help Screech in any way he could without hurting himself. Screech smiled slightly at him. "Thank you, Timothy." He said softly. Timothy only nodded slightly and squeezed his hand gently before letting it go.

"How are you feeling?" Timothy asked softly. "Like crap... and it hurts." Screech answered honestly as he reached for his stomach with the other hand. He winced again in response. "Oh, I can imagine..." Timothy said before sitting down next to him. Screech moved so he was leaning against him. Timothy smiled slightly and wrapped an arm around Screech's shoulders.

A little while later, they heard some arguing from outside the room. "We'd better check on them..." Timothy said. Screech nodded and slowly stood up. As soon as he did though, he felt pain everywhere. He clutched his chest in pain. Once he finished, Timothy helped him stand up straight. He supported most of his weight on Screech's arms while leading him towards the noise.

Once they finally stepped over the rubble that covered their entrance, they decided to eavesdrop. "IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND?!" Ambush yelled at Rush. "But it is my fault... EVERYTHING IS." Rush said back as he smiled insanely.

Ambush growled. "NO, IT'S NOT!!" He exclaimed angrily. Ambush continued speaking "What happened to you? You used to be so calm. Now you're just insane." Ambush said as he looked down and held his arm with one hand. Rush growled sadly. "I'm sorry...". "Yeah, me too." Then they hugged each other tightly.

Again, rushed. Sorry.

also short ;-;