25: Food

istg if y'all see any spelling errors just tell me or don't mind it

Once again, Rush found himself wandering around. It was starting to get colder in the halls. It made Rush shiver slightly. 

But that was okay since he didn't want to see anyone right now. He didn't want to see anybody. He just needed some time to calm down and think about everything. 

He wasn't sure what to do. His thoughts kept spinning around in his head, wondering what else he could possibly have done differently.

 But nothing came to mind. Nothing felt like it mattered now. 

It just hurt too much. 

Rush continued to drift aimlessly around the halls while thinking hard, feeling extremely exhausted. 

' I just wish I was my normal self again' He thought tiredly. Then, he noticed something. 

He felt... 

weird.

 His body felt heavy. 

His vision was a tad bit blurry. 

And he actually had limbs he could move around with. 

[congratulations I think]

 He blinked a few times, looking around, trying to get his sight and balance back. "Oh. It looks like I'm human again but... how?" He wondered quietly. Rush sighed deeply.

 This whole situation was starting to make him feel really confused. He decided not to question it for the time being. He then started walking again.

Eventually, he accidentally ran into the others. "What the... Rush? Why do you look like that..." Screech asked quietly.

 Rush froze instantly. "You look human again... How?" Ambush questioned. Rush stayed silent. "Answer us, Rush!" Halt asked frantically. Rush stared at them.

 "I... Um... It... Uh..." Rush stammered, trying to form words. "Spit it out already!" Screech demanded. "I... Don't know...." Rush muttered, avoiding eye contact with them. 

"Seriously?" Screech asked in disbelief. "Just stop and listen to him, you guys make a big deal out of everything!" Ambush replied quietly. "Says you!" Screech responded angrily. 

[y'all haven't even seen how much chaos Beta Au Ambush can actually cause lol-]

"Shut up, Screech!" "No, you shut up!" "Excuse me?" "What do you mean Excuse me? You literally insulted me first!" "Be quiet!" "See what I mean?!" "Guys, enough fighting." Rush pleaded softly, covering his ears with his hands.

 "Sorry..." Ambush apologized awkwardly. "Anyways, I'm just going to ignore the question all of you asked." Rush mumbled, looking at the ground. 

They nodded suspiciously as Ambush went up to Rush. "So... How are you?" Ambush questioned. "Good, I guess. Still a little scared." Rush said with honesty. 

"Hmm, Okay." "How about you?" "Fine, I guess." "Well, what should we do now?" "I don't know." Rush answered, sighing heavily. 

"Maybe let's go and explore for a bit?" Ambush suggested with a small smile. "Okay." He responded. Ambush zoomed across the hallway happily as Rush followed him.

 "There's nothing really he-" "FOOD!" A voice screeched loudly. The three- wait... Three? of them looked over to see who it was. 

"Screech?! What the heck?!" Halt questioned. "What the... Screech? Halt? When did you guys get here?!" Rush asked shocked. 

They ignored them and went straight over to where the food was. "Wow." Was all Rush managed to say before taking one of the sandwiches in his hand.

 He didn't know what to think of all of this. He took a deep breath, looking at the sandwich.

 He couldn't recall the last time he had eaten at all. He glared at the sandwich, drooling a bit. 

He slowly lifted it up, still staring at it. 

And shoved it in his mouth, chewing it as quick as possible. 

[hungry mf]

"Hey, you should probably slow do—" Rush growled at Ambush softly before he continued eating. 

[lmao leave Rush alone he's tryna eat]

"Um..." The three boys all shared a glance. Rush swallowed quickly before looking back at them. 

"What? What is it?" He questioned impatiently, glaring at them slightly. "Nothing..." Halt stated. "You eat like a freaking animal..." Ambush muttered under his breath slightly. 

"I heard that." Rush grumbled. "Uh... Let's keep moving, shall we?" Halt suggested nervously as the two turned towards the next room. "Yeah..." Rush whispered.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yes

u still here?

epic

who do u hate most in this story/book so far and who do you like most in this story/book so far?

u dont gotta answer lol