22: Goodbye.

Ughhh it's dry... Ima try not to make too many Angst chapters because it kinda gets annoying sometimes

Sorry ;-;

Angst...

Cringe..

(Btw if u see the word arm(s) or hand(s) (screech) I basically mean his Uh... I feel weird for saying this. Tentacles on his floating head.

Screech yawned. "Hey, is everything okay?" Spirit asked as she saw his expression. "Huh...? Yeah. Everything is fine. Just... tired." He replied sleepily. Spirit nodded. "Say, what happened to Jack?..." Screech asked. "U-Uhh he-" Spirit stuttered. "Just... show me." Screech spoke. "Fine." Spirit said as she grabbed his hand and teleported. "He's right heeeeree?" She trailed off, confused. Jack wasn't anywhere. It was just blood stains.

"Where?" Screech asked. "Oh no This is bad!" Spirit panicked. She looked around frantically as she walked through the area. She couldn't spot him anywhere. "Jack! Where are you!?" She shouted desperately, panic lacing her tone. No response. Only silence. After a few minutes, she still couldn't find him. She was so worried. So scared.

What if he really DID die!? She shook her head and took a deep breath to calm herself. "I'm going to find him." She told herself as she started heading back to the entrance of the hall. But, as she was about to teleport, she noticed something.

There was a trail of red blood everywhere. She furrowed her eyebrows together curiously. How strange. But then it hit her. "Wait... Jack... this- No." She mumbled as she quickly followed the trail. "What?" Screech spoke as he stopped moving. "Something is wrong." She mumbled. She quietly made her way to the door where the blood trail stopped, slowly opening it.

The sight that greeted her didn't make her feel any better. There Jack was, passed out on the floor in some pool of his own blood and what seemed to be dried up tears. He had bruises everywhere as his arms and legs were chopped off along with his head. It was horrifying. She quickly closed the door, trying not to gag at the sight.

"Screech... call the others and- oh god-" Spirit trailed off as she went to go throw up somewhere. Screech nodded as he tried to go tell the others without scaring them. "This is bad... this is really very bad." He thought to himself. After hours and hours of searching for someone, he found nothing. "Where did they go..." He thought to himself.

He looked around one last time before he decided to just give up. He just hopes they're okay. But what if something had happened to them? Or what if he was never going to hear from them ever again? He felt horrible. He just wanted to know what happened.

Why did they suddenly just disappear? Wasn't he there for them all this time? What was going to happen to them now? And why did everything suddenly turn bad? Why did this have to happen in the first place? His mind raced as he looked at the ground sadly. He missed everyone.

"Screech.. A voice broke him out of his daze as he looked up at the source of the voice. "Oh... hey Spirit." He sighed. "Why haven't you told the others yet? They'll worry if they don't know." Spirit told him as she frowned. "Because they aren't even here..." he murmured as he stared down at the ground.

Spirit tilted her head slightly as she stood next to him. He looked up at her. "So... they're missing?" she asked. He nodded sadly. "Well.. what should we do now? he asked, still looking down. "I... don't know..." Spirit mumbled. They both fell silent after that. "Why did this have to happen..." Screech thought aloud. "Everything was so... Normal and now... " he trailed off.

Spirit placed her hand on his head. "There has to be something we can do though." She stated. "Yeah..." Screech agreed. The two stood in silence for a little bit longer. "I just don't understand... Why is all of this happening?" Screech asked, tears flowing down his cheeks. "I wish I knew." She sighed sadly. Screech sniffled slightly. "I wonder what it would be like if nobody died... We'd probably be happy." He whispered as another tear dripped down his cheek.

"...I'm sorry... I really am. I can't stay in this place for any longer." Spirit said. "Wh... What do you mean?" he sniffled softly. She looked up towards the ceiling for a moment. She couldn't answer him. "I... They found out I'm here..." "Who is... They?" "I can't tell you.. Just..." Spirit said as she sighed sadly. Stay strong for me, okay?" She added, tears falling down her face. "No... Please don't go!.." Screech begged as he tugged Spirit's arm.

Her eyes widened as she pulled her arm away. 'How could I leave him like this?!...' she mused. "But, I promise we will meet again soon." Spirit said firmly. "When?... Where?" he asked tearfully. "Someday... Somewhere." She whispered gently. With that, she vanished from the room.

Screech gasped as he watched Spirit's figure fade away. "Spirit?... Don't... Don't leave me..." He whimpered quietly. The more he thought about it, the sadder he got. He couldn't stop crying. His breathing became heavy as he tried his best to wipe the tears away. But no matter how hard he fought against his emotions, they just wouldn't go away.

He sobbed as he hugged himself, holding on tight. 'Why...why is life so cruel...?' He thought to himself. But as much as he wanted to believe that he'd get to see Spirit again, he just couldn't. It seemed too far fetched to even consider. Maybe this was how it was supposed to be.

Maybe he should just accept it.

[Spirit has left the game.]

Lol