Chapter 49: Aestas and Ignis

Start from the beginning

"I don't need more than this." Jimin mumbles and looks at his bag that is filled with things that Yoongi has already bought for him.

Jin and Namjoon watch with soft smiles as Jimin and Yoongi have the same conversation they once had. They both know exactly what is going on between Jimin and Yoongi since they were in their spots many years ago.

"There are nice malls in Ignis. You can shop there if you like. I don't know how they compare to the malls here, but they are still nice." Jungkook tells Yoongi when he hears their conversation.

"Hmm, that is a good idea. We'll go shopping in Ignis. Thank you." Yoongi smiles at Jungkook while Jimin tries to think of a reason why they don't need to buy him anything.

"But I don't need anything. This is more than I've ever had." Jimin mumbles quietly to Yoongi.

"Don't worry, Jimin. We will only buy anything you like. If you don't find anything that you like, we won't buy anything. Okay?" Yoongi gently smiles at his nervous mate.

"Okay." Jimin nods.

"Taehyung are you coming to the meeting?" Namjoon asks when he sees that his son is formally dressed.

"Yeah. Jungkook and I decided that it would be good for me to go as the Luna of Ignis." Taehyung answers his father.

"Good. I agree." Namjoon smiles at his son with pride.

"Should we leave?" Jungkook asks when he looks at the time.

"Sure. It would be good to head out." Namjoon hums in agreement and softly smiles at his mate. "We'll be back in a couple of hours." He leans over and kisses his mate on the forehead.

"Okay. Be safe." Jin smiles and kisses Namjoon then looks at his youngest son.

"We'll be safe." Namjoon responds then they leave for the meeting.

When they arrive at Alpha Jung's mansion, Jungkook takes a deep breath then gets out of the car. He quickly greets his Beta and Gamma then opens the door for Taehyung.

"Luna Jeon." The Beta and Gamma both quickly bow to greet Taehyung.

"It is lovely to meet you both." Taehyung reaches his hand out to greet them.

They both smile and shake his hand, but Taehyung can quickly tell that the Beta is not fond of him. Jungkook also senses the hostility in the air. Before Jungkook can react, Taehyung gently places his hand on him to keep him calm. Taehyung knows that he is not the Beta's pick for Jungkook's mate or for the Luna of Ignis.

"Let's go in." Jungkook shoots a warning glance to his Beta then turns towards the mansion.

Namjoon quietly watches the interaction and does not miss the hostility between the Beta and his son. He does not like seeing his son being mistreated in anyway, but he decides not to interfere because it is Taehyung's life. If my son asks me for help, I will help him in anyway that I can.

"Welcome!" Jung Minho greets the Council of Ignis.

"Thank you for having us." Jungkook politely bows to Jung Minho.

"Of course. I am very excited for today. Please, come in and make yourselves comfortable." Minho smiles and welcomes them into his home.

When they walk into the mansion, Minho's mate, council, and son quickly stand to greet them. After greeting each other, they start the meeting. Taehyung quietly sits and listens to the conversation. He smiles and watches his mate as his mate calmly discusses the terms with Alpha Jung.

"Does Luna Jeon have any objections?" Minho asks and looks at Taehyung.

"No, I do not." Taehyung quickly answers.