Chapter 33 - Mr. and Mrs.

Colt opens his eyes, which then widen immediately.

We all are smiling around him.

Before saying anything, he walks over to me to give me a hug.

"You look gorgeous, breathtaking!" he says, as we part.

"Thank you, you look very handsome." I check him out.

He just looks at me, smiling, but also a few tears in his eyes, but he of course covers that up quickly.

We share another hug

"So pretty." I hear his quiet voice.

"Well, then, go guys! You're getting married!"

________

Our family members sit down at their seats.

Colt and I walk down the beautifully decorated aisle.

Flowers, lights, the breeze, the warmth, the claps and laughs from our family and friends, the music, everything is magical.

I look over to Colt, a happy smile on my face, and see him smiling very happily too.

"Do you, Elia Adelaide Emerson, take Colt Dalox as your husband?"

I lean over to the microphone.

"I do!!" I confidently answer.

Everyone claps and some of the guys whistle.

"Do you, Colt Dalox, take Elia Adelaide Emerson as your wife?"

Colt leans over to the microphone, looking at me with a smile.

"I do!" he says in his deep voice, with a smile on his face.

Everyone once again claps and is happy for us.

"Woho!"

"Yay!"

We hear everyone cheer.

We sign the papers and are married.

We just got married.

Oh my god.

I got married.

What?

Colt and I hug and kiss.

"Congrats!"

"Congratulations, we are very happy for you guys!"

"We wish you a happy marriage and life."

"Congratulations."

All of our guests congratulate us.

Calm music plays and it's time for the cake.

The cake is really big and has very nice decoration and will definitely be eaten until there is nothing left, looking at the number of guests.

We cut the cake together and take the first slice from the cake that Colt and I have decided on when we went cake testing.

The details and sparklers on the cake making everything look even more spectacular.

Then it is served to everyone else.

"It's going perfect." Aria does a little dance.

"You look even prettier out here." Hailee smiles at me.

"You look very handsome, Colt." mom compliments him.

"I'm very happy for you both."

"Yeah, but can we dance later?" Santiago asks me, getting quite a mean look from Colt.

"Yeah, great idea. It would be the last time you would ever dance." he sarcastically says.

"Thank you, Colt." he smiles.

"We'll be back in a minute; we're going to go over to all the other guests." I inform them and we go over to other guests.

"Ah! We are married!" I get excited and Colt chuckles.

"We are." his gaze showing all the emotions he is feeling right now.

"And I'm very lucky." he adds, making me blush.

_______________

We're done talking with everyone and go back to our table.

Then we dance, eat more food, and dance again.

The dance floor is filled with people having a great time and making beautiful memories.

The ambiance is really nice and fun.

Khia, Hailee, April, Aria and I dance all together until the guys join us too.

Not all of our family members are able to speak the same language, but everyone gets along really good.

The music then switches to slower music, inviting us all for a slow dance.

Colt and I start our dance, which we had practiced before and then switch to the regular slow dance, so that all the other pairs and couples can join us.

Hailee and Haze.

Khia and Kai.

Felix and Aria.

Kayden and April.

My other cousin with Jay.

A friend of mine with Santiago.

Mom and dad.

Olivia and Liam.

Zade and one of my friends from back home, who by the way is also in law school, but she wants to be a judge. They would make a power couple. Zade a lawyer and her a judge in a few years.

"I still can't believe it." I look up to Colt.

"Me neither." his look seeming at peace.

"How would you like your full name to be?" Colt asks.

"I would love if you publicly take Dalox, but I am okay with whatever you want. Just like I can keep mine, you should be able to keep yours too. But Elia Dalox does sound pretty good." he smirks.

"I think it's going to be quite long, but I love long names, so I want it to be Elia Adelaide Emerson Dalox." I smile at the very long name.

"Sounds perfect. Everything is perfect with you." he kisses me on my forehead.

"So, our children will also be Emerson Dalox." he thinks.

I blush immediately at the thought of having my own small family.

The DJ switches back to more energetic music after the slow dance is over.

And I change into my second dress after wearing my main dress for three ours now.

We have more snacks and continue the party.

"Let's dance!" my younger cousin runs up to me, putting his toy car in his mini suit's pocket.

"Let's go!" I take his hand and we walk over to the dance floor, where he shows me all his cool break dance moves.

"Wow! That's so cool!" I hype him up.

A few of the guys join him, also unpacking their best dance moves.

"Let's go over to the photobooth, girls!" Khia comes over.

"Yes!" Aria agrees.

We all walk over to the photobooth to take more pictures than we already did. The others were mostly by the professional photographers, so having more candid ones is also fun to keep as a memory.

Later on, the guys join some pictures and also other family members.

Everyone is having a great time.

But now, six hours after the wedding had started, it is time for the after party on the yacht.