Chapter 31 - Forever

"Oh my god!" I'm stunned and quickly get off the boat.

"SURPRISE!!" both of our families and our friends cheer.

I turn to Colt, to see his reaction, but he's laughing instead of being shocked.

"Wait, did you know about this?"

"He planned it!" I hear April laugh.

I slowly walk up to everyone, still not believing anything.

"Congrats!" Everyone congratulates as we hug all of them.

Mom, dad, Aria, April, Olivia, Liam, Khia, Hailee, Kai, Haze, Kayden, Zade, Santiago, Jay and Felix.

"Ah!" Olivia gets excited as she hugs me.

"Let's go inside." Colt gestures towards the restaurant.

There I see many presents inside the completely empty restaurant with many flowers and more fairy lights everywhere.

We all sit down at the table and are welcomed by five waitresses who take our orders right away.

"Did you expect this?" Hailee asks, referring to the engagement, everyone happy and excited.

"No, not until he started his speech." I chuckle .

"So, you're fully taken now?" Santiago asks to be sure, making us all laugh.

"I am." I clarify to him.

"Are you guys excited for the cool adventures the next days?" Jay asks.

"Yes, we are!" we say.

We have dinner and just like on the Maldives; everyone is talking with everyone. But most of the time it's my parents and Colt's parents talking.

Khia, Hailee, April and Aria and the guys are joking around, but Khia, Hailee and I still notice how Felix is looking at Aria and Kayden at April.

It's really fun and the food is very good.

___________

The next day we all go on a yacht tour and swimming.

"Do you have an idea on how you want your wedding to be?" Khia asks.

"If you need help with something, we are here for you." she adds.

"I have a visual board with dress and venue inspiration, but it will be so much fun to go shopping all together." I say.

"We are so happy for you!" Hailee hugs me, which then turns into a group hug.

We laugh and had a lot of fun.

It's so great to see everyone get along and also have fun together and not just sit around.

Eating, dancing, singing, taking pictures, joking.

I see mom coming up to me with a huge smile.

"Hey, darling." she hugs me.

"Hi, mom." I smile and hug her back.

"How are you?" she asks.

"Really good, very happy to have everyone here." I say.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I'm trying to hold myself back, but I'm so excited for you!" she says jumping up and hugging me again, making me laugh.

"Honey, you're going to hurt her." dad laughs as he's approaching us.

He hugs me tightly.

"I am so happy for both of you. I got quite emotional when he asked mom and me if he propose to you." he says.