Chapter 32 - Preparations

~~ The wedding !! ~~

Back in L.A. I immediately start planning the weeding.

"Is there anything specific that you have in mind?" I ask Colt.

"No, as long as you like it, I do too."

"But it's your wedding too." my smile drops.

Colt sees that I kind of feel like he doesn't really care and sits down next to me in my office.

"Many flowers." he starts, making me smile.

"And candles, since you love candles." he continues.

"That sounds beautiful. You know what, I thought about a wedding at a coast. I don't know which coast, but not a beach wedding, just closer to the water. Outdoor for sure." I say.

"Which coast would you like?"

"Hm, I don't know. I would like the Amalfi coast to stay as a memory to our engagement and get married somewhere else. What about Greece?"

"Sounds great!" Colt agrees.

"Do you know what wedding dress you want?" he adds.

"No, I think I'll go wedding dress shopping next week after organizing the main things."

"Did you already look for a wedding organizer?" he asks.

"No."

"Why? Planning a whole wedding sounds like a lot of stress, you should enjoy this time, babe. Just tell the wedding planner what you want and let them look where they can find it and all you have to do then is to pick whatever you like." he places his hand on my back.

"You're right." I realize.

"Let me ask mom if she knows any."

- Two days later -

I'm sitting in my office with the wedding planner, Lydia, who Olivia introduced me to.

"I am very excited to work with you." she smiles at me.

A woman, maybe in her mid-40s, with black hair, smokey eyes, red lips, a beautiful sun dress and white Louboutins, is sitting in front of me.

"I'm very excited too and really appreciate your help."

"Then let's start, could you first of all tell me when the wedding is going to be, so that I can set myself a deadline?" she starts.

"It's going to be on the 8th of August." I inform her.

"That's a beautiful date! Okay, let's collect some ideas." she opens her laptop.

_________

"Perfect, this is a perfect start." she says as our meeting ends.

"Let me read out everything I've written: