Chapter 10 - Feelings

Elia's POV

The drive back is silent.

But not uncomfortable.

We are just enjoying each other's presence.

My friend and I.

"See you tomorrow at work." I say goodbye, after getting out of his car.

"See you, goodnight." he rests his arm on the arm rest and looks at me with a smile.

"Goodnight." I say and close the door.

I take off my makeup, take a shower, brush my teeth, and sit down in my living room all while uncontrollably smiling.

Stop smiling.

No, ... actually, let your feelings out.

Admit it, he is handsome.

He is.

He is a gentleman deep down.

Very deep down yeah, he needs to let that side of him out more often.

The whole night I can't stop thinking about his tight grip on my waist, it was not harsh or painful, it gave me the feeling of being safe.

His smell comforted me, his heartbeat, his calm voice, his smile.

His height, his broad shoulders, his prominent jawline, his brown wavy, almost curly hair, his brown eyes were admirable.

I fall asleep on the couch, constantly replaying the time at the cliff in my mind.

_________

I get to work on time and wave at Colt as I walk towards my office, who waves back at me.

Today he is wearing a black regular fitted t-shirt, black pants, sneakers, a necklace, which was kind of hidden under his t-shirt and some bracelets on one wrist and his watch on the other. A typical Colt outfit.

After reading my e-mails Hailee arrived and we continue working on the project.

At the end of the day, we are completely done with planning the designs of the whole place.

Now we just need to check if our plan is possible and buy the needed things and decorate everything.

So, we drive there to look at the place and see if our sketches would match and if everything works the way we planned and since it is perfect, we can go out shopping with the business cards and give the address of the mansion everything should be delivered to.

A few days later we are completely done with the whole house.

Decorating, organizing, cleaning.

Well, we didn't really clean, but dusted off the last parts to make everything look presentable.

"Great job." Hailee says holding her hand up for a high five.

I gave her a high five as a celebration.

"It looks awesome." I am stunned while looking into the living room.

"Let's call Olivia and my dad."

We call both of them, since they need to approve and they were here pretty quick.

"Hello Beckham, nice to see you." Olivia greets him, as both got out of their Bentleys.

"Hello Olivia, nice to see you too." he smiles at her.

"Ah, you must be Elia." the charming man says, walking towards me and shaking my hand.