Chapter 23: As long as you wear it

Ginny walked into Draco's dark room and closed the door silently. Looks like he did have time to fall asleep. Ginny thought to herself. She walked over to his side of the bed and watched him sleep a little bit. He looked so peaceful, his hair was already tussled, half of his head was buried into his pillow, and his mouth would open a little bit and then close again. Ginny smiled at the sight and turned around slowly so that she could join him. Suddenly Ginny's leg was caught and she looked back and Draco's hand was holding her leg back.

"Where do you think you're going?" Draco mumbled into his pillow. Ginny giggled and turned back to him and leaned over him.

"I was going to get into bed with you. I just didn't want to wake you." Ginny whispered sweetly.

"You won't have woken me up since I wasn't sleeping." Draco smirked and turned over to look at Ginny.

"Oh was I mistaken with your eyes being closed." Ginny joked.

"I was testing you." Draco smiled and pulled her leg back towards him some more.

"I bet." Ginny smiled down at him. Draco's hand slid up Ginny's leg and cupped her butt.

"It worked." Draco chuckled. That's when Ginny noticed it too. She wasn't wearing any underwear anymore. How the hell did he do that? Ginny wondered.

"That better only work on me." Ginny smiled as pulled back the blankets and straddled Draco.

"Of course." Draco smiled.

"So if any other girl comes in here, her underwear stays where it is?" Ginny asked and raised an eyebrow.

"What other girl would come in here?" Draco laughed and sat up.

"I don't know Hermione, Lavender, Isabel." Ginny smiled and shrugged.

"No it's supposed to work only for you." Draco smirked and ran his hands up her smooth legs.

"Where does my underwear go anyway?" Ginny asked cocking her head to the side.

"That's a good question." Draco laughed as he started to unbutton her dress shirt.

"Getting started already?" Ginny giggled as Draco opened the dress shirt and started to peel it off of her body.

"It's only fair for both of us to be naked." Draco whispered smoothly into Ginny's ear. It has felt like it's been ages since I was this close to her. Draco thought as he kissed her ear lobe as he ran his hands up and down her smooth skin.

"Hmmm, hold on there Mister." Ginny smiled and pushed Draco back down onto the bed.

"Am I missing something?" Draco smiled evilly as he stared up at Ginny.

"No, I just think that this would be more fun." Ginny winked and bit her bottom lip. Ginny closed her eyes and slowly started to massage her full breasts. Ginny opened her eyes slowly and locked eyes with Draco and smiled down at him. Draco smiled back and ran his hands up her thighs and rested them on her hips. Ginny smiled a seductive smile and her one hand slid down her stomach and rested it on her soft spot.

"I think I'm going to like this." Draco growled with a smile. Ginny just smiled and closed her eyes again as she started to make small circles around her center and inserted a finger. Ginny moaned as she rocked into her finger and pinched her nipple. Ginny moaned louder as she threw her head back and thrusted harder. Ginny inserted an other finger, she knew that she was about cum. Ginny could feel Draco's length getting harder and a soft moan came from Draco's direction. Ginny opened her eyes a little bit and Draco's eye were closed as he put more pressure on Ginny's hips. Draco's member rubbed against Ginny, which turned Ginny on even more. Ginny moaned again and continued to pinch and pull on her nipple.