Chapter 4: Who to choose?

Since their kiss, Ginny and Draco haven't brought it up, they have just been studying and joking around. They never really talked about anything important like friends or family and if they did then they would say "my brother" or "my father" they never put names to them. Draco walked into his room and found Ginny sitting on the couch, a place where she never has ever sat before.

"Comfy?" Draco asked closing the door. Ginny turned around and smiled at him.

"Sorry for just walking in, but Hermione was down there and we still aren't talking." Ginny explained.

"It's cool, don't worry." Draco said shaking his head and threw his quidditch broom and boots into the corner.

"So I have a question for you." Ginny said changing her position on the couch so that she was facing him.

"And what is that?" Draco asked pulling his shirt over his head. Ginny paused for a minute and just watched as Draco's shirt went over his head. She had seen him do this every Saturday and every time she still had to pause and watch his abs and chest muscles flex. "Ginny?" Draco asked pulling his shirt off.

"Well, ummm how's the dance planning going?" Ginny asked getting shaken out of her daze

"Did Lavender ask you to ask Hermione?" Draco smirked.

"Yeah so that's why I'm asking you." Ginny said and turned back to the fire, she knew what Draco was about to do and even though she would like to watch she resisted. She heard Draco chuckle behind her and then his pants hit the floor. "Well?" Ginny said still not looking back at him.

"Well it's good that you said no to Dean Thomas." Draco said and walked to the edge of the couch in his towel.

"And why is that?" Ginny asked raising her eyebrow and facing Draco, like always she kept her eyes on his face.

"Because we're going to leave it to fate on who's your date." Draco smiled and headed towards the door.

"What does that mean?" Ginny called to him.

"I'll tell you when I get back." Draco just waved his hand towards Ginny and left the room. Ginny laid down on the couch and closed her eyes as she waited. There was a knock at the door and Ginny got up and answered it.

"Oh! Is Draco here?" Hermione asked surprised to see Ginny.

"No he's taking a shower." Ginny said nonchalantly, she didn't want to fight with Hermione or the others but she just wished that they would stop treating her like a child.

"Alright tell him that I need to talk to him." Hermione said a little shyly and turned around and went down the stairs. Ginny closed the door and went back to the couch and flopped down. She heard the door open a few minutes later, but she didn't look up.

"Hermione said that she needed to talk to you." Ginny said looking through one of Draco's quidditch magazines.

"Yeah she said something about that." Draco said walking over to his wardrobe.

"So are you going to tell me what you were talking about?" Ginny asked and turned around to face him, that was a mistake. Draco was in nothing but his boxers, Ginny had seen him in them before but she actively tried not to find herself looking at him in them again. Ginny knew that she was blushing but she kept her eyes on Draco's face, which had his smirk on it. "Well?" She asked. Draco smiled and slid his legs in a pair of black slacks.