Chapter 12:An amazing night

Draco what are you doing? What have you been doing this whole night? You can't be serious about falling for this girl. What would your father say? What would he do? SHE'S JUST A CONQUEST! Draco's right side yelled at him. No she's not! She's sweet, beautiful, sexy, smart, and she doesn't seem to care that you have a mark saying that you're an evil little git. Draco's left side fought back. That all well and good but she's still a blood traitor and you're father could easily have her killed if he wanted to. Draco's right side said back. So if you like her so much then you won't let yourself get too attach to her and her to you. Just screw her so you'll be happy for the night and then THAT'S IT! Draco right half had won. Ginny and Draco walked up to his dorm without saying much of anything. Just don't look her in the eyes; her damn beautiful eyes are always what gets you. Draco had to talk himself through this.

"Gilly Weed." Draco said and the porthole opened. He went in first and tried to avoid her eyes.

"Well what exactly did you need to get from here?" Ginny said playfully. Draco ignored her question and turned around quickly and pulled her into a deep kiss. Just get her to your room, kill the fire and you'll be fine. With no fire you can't see her big hazel eyes and you can get this over with. Draco thought. Draco broke their kiss even though Ginny let out a whine. Draco turned around before she opened her eyes and took her hand. He led her up to his door and unlocked it. He let her go in first and turned his back to her as he closed the door. He took off his dress robe and threw it onto one of his desk chairs and turned quickly towards the fire. Ginny stood in front of it with her back towards him. Draco took a breath and walked slowly but confidently over to her and moved her hair to one side and kissed her now exposed neck. He heard her moan a little as she lean back onto his chest. Draco looked up at the fire and he knew that this was his chance to extinguish it. All right, the fire goes out, throw her onto the bed, fuck her, and then kick her out of your room...out of your life. Draco thought through his plan. However without warning, Ginny turned around and faced him. All hope of his master plan went out the window. She was still turned slightly towards the fire and Draco could see it reflecting in her hazel eyes. Draco placed his hands on either side of Ginny's face and just started into her eyes. "What?" Ginny asked smiling.

"You just look really beautiful tonight." Draco whispered still staring intently into her eyes.

"Thank you." Ginny smiled shyly. Draco couldn't take it, he lean in slowly and kissed her softly. His one hand left her face and snaked around her waist. He walked her over to his bed and pulled her hips into his as he intensified their kiss. Draco pulled away softly and started to kiss her cheek and jaw line.

"Are you sure?" Draco asked as his lips made it to her ear.

"What?" Ginny stuttered out.

"Are you sure about this?" Draco asked kissing her neck up and down. Merlin I hope she is, because I don't think that I could take it if she wasn't.

"Yes." Ginny breathed.

"Ginny." Draco said.

"Yes, Draco. I want you, I need you." She whispered. That was all that Draco needed. He captured her lips again, with more passion as one of his hands slid up her back and back down bringing the zipper of her dress. Ginny started to slowly unbutton his dress shirt as her dress fell to the floor. Draco let his shirt fall to the floor and watched as she stood in front of him. She now was topless and she wore tiny black panties. Ginny smiled at him as she slowly slid onto his bed and waited from him to join her. She slipped off her shoes as Draco kept his eyes on her's as he unbuckled his pants and let them fall to the floor. Draco climbed onto the bed still keeping eye contact with Ginny. Her hazel eyes burned into his soul and he knew from this moment on that he would be hers forever. Draco climbed over Ginny and brushed her hair behind her ear before her took her lips. Ginny moan as Draco deepen their kiss, lick and biting her bottom lip begging for her to let him in. Ginny finally gave Draco his wish and parted her lips enough to let him slide his tongue in. Draco grinded his body up against hers as his hands roamed all over her body and hers over his. Draco's hand ran down Ginny's arm and then back up taking a detour at her right breast. Ginny moan within their kiss and thrust her hips into Draco as he played with her nipple, pinching ever so slightly and flicking it gently. Draco loved making Ginny feel this way and he wanted it to stay like this as long as he could.