Chapter 16:Truth

"So I have a question." Draco whispered.

"And I might have an answer." Ginny giggled.

"Who's better?" Draco asked.

"Who's better at what?" Ginny laughed.

"I mean between Potter and me." Draco elaborated. Ginny turned around towards Draco and looked him dead in the eyes with a light smirk.

"Do I hear a hint of jealousy?" Ginny asked with her smirk. Draco rolled his eyes and sat up, he lifted Ginny's legs and placed them on his lap.

"I'm not jealous." Draco almost hissed. "I'm just curious." He added. Ginny wrapped the sheet around her body and sat up to face Draco. She smiled sweetly at him, he on the other hand sighed deeply and turned his head away from her. Ginny giggled slightly and slid her leg on either side of him and sat on his lap. Draco still didn't look at Ginny and sighed deeply again as if he was annoyed. Ginny ran her hands through his blonde hair, forcing Draco's eyes closed and a slight growl erupted from his throat. Ginny leaned down and kissed Draco's neck lightly. Draco ran his hands up Ginny's legs and rested them on her hips, but didn't turn his head towards her.

"Do you want to know a secret?" Ginny whispered seductively into Draco's ear. Draco rubbed his nose against Ginny's cheek and nodded his head. "Only one other person, besides myself, has made me cum." Ginny whispered. Draco's body tensed up and he tightened his hold on Ginny's hips.

"Really?" Draco asked.

"Really." Ginny said and lightly licked Draco's earlobe.

"So you have faked it before?" Draco asked.

"Never with that particular person." Ginny whispered as she trailed kissed down his neck.

"And would you like to describe this person?" Draco asked huskily. Ginny ran her hands up Draco's chest and tangled her fingers in his hair again.

"Well, he's a quidditch player." Ginny said slowly as she sunk down into Draco's lap more. "He's a pretty good seeker." She added and bit down on Draco's earlobe, Draco let out a low moan and ran his hands up and down Ginny's waist. "In my opinion he's the best on his team." Ginny continued. Draco pushed Ginny's body lightly away from his so that he had a better look at her and started to slowly unraveled the sheet from Ginny's body and Draco looked over Ginny's body in awe; as if he had never seen it before. Draco ran his hand up Ginny's stomach and captured one of her breast, and slowly started to knead it. Ginny bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes as Draco continued.

"Tell me more." Draco whispered into Ginny's ear. Ginny let out a low moan as Draco pinched Ginny's nipple.

"He's very handsome." Ginny stuttered out. "And I can barely keep my hands off of him." She added with a moan. Ginny heard Draco stifle a laugh and she slowly opened her eyes and locked eyes with Draco's silver eyes. Draco ran his hand down to her waist and pulled Ginny down as he wend up to her lips. They were nose-to-nose and Ginny could easily feel Draco's heart beat increase. Draco brushed his lips against Ginny's and Ginny smirked a little. She pulled back a little and bit her bottom lip again. "And he's a pretty amazing kisser." Ginny breathed.

"Now who in the world could you be talking about?" Draco asked in a teasing voice. Ginny smiled as Draco's hands framed her face and slowly began to kiss her. Ginny's lips matched Draco as they moved slowly and sensually. One of Draco's hands left Ginny's face and rested on her hips again as his mouth slowly became urgent against Ginny's. Ginny wrapped her hands around Draco's neck and sunk into Draco's lap even more. Draco pulled her bottom lip between his teeth as his tongue begged for entrance. Ginny happily granted his wish and let out a slight moan into his mouth. For the first time Ginny willingly allowed Draco to take full control of everything, Draco slowly traced every contour of her mouth expertly; Ginny loved how his tongue dancing with hers and how his hands slowly and gently roamed her body.