Hawkins took Luffy's words and spoke out, "Law quit."

Luffy's understanding face shifted into a dragging trace of confusion. "What the hell!?" he yelled as he shot up from the bed.

Hawkins put a hand on Luffy's shoulder as he continued on to say, "I'm sure law knows what he's doing; soon enough, he'll see what he's doing is detrimental to basically himself... the whole hospital... the patients...shit! Why do we only have 1 cardiac surgeon at the hospital!?" Hawkins ended up yelling out to himself.

"Why would he quit?...it doesn't make sense..." Luffy said.

"I don't know, but I need to talk to him; he can't leave; he still has dozens of people on who he needs to operate on," Hawkins stressed.

"Then let's go," Luffy said as he changed into comfortable clothes.

As a result of Luffy's odd behavior, Hawkins responded reluctantly, "....okay."

They finished getting ready before they drove to law's place. On the way they spotted nami at the park. Her car was parked at the nearby parking lot as she was sitting on a bench with her face buried deep in her arms. Luffy told Hawkins to stop the car so that he could check up on nami. Hawkin agreed and parked near the surrounding grass.

Luffy decided to let Hawkins drive on while he spoke to Nami himself, using a feasible lie as to why his boyfriend should have gone ahead.

At first Luffy approached Nami in a hostile manner but slowly the need to be hostile towards Nami faded each step he took towards her. Luffy stopped behind the weeping woman, staring her down as he searched his pockets.

"Nami...what's wrong?" he asked with no hit of happiness in his voice

Tears from her eyes stained her cheek as she answered Luffy's question with a doleful gaze. "...my sister and my mom...they're dead..."

Nami yeared for some comfort from her boyfriend but when she was driving she just couldn't make it. That's how she ended up at the park for the past hour or so after leaving the police station.

Luffy knew exactly what happened, how could he not. He was the one who murdered both of them. Even though he was initially going to kill Nami, he figured seeing the hurt and pain on her face would be much more satisfying to watch than watching her die.

"Did you report it?" luffy said even though he was 100% sure that she didn't say anything to the police since she wouldn't risk being caught.

Nami began to sob and cough a bit since she felt sick but her words would also leave luffy sick to his stomach,"I did...i had to go to the police station to report it..."

Luffy's eyes widened, his heart sank as he entered into a state of panic. Why would she do that? She was putting the whole gang at risk including law and herself. Her reason for doing so could not put out the anger Luffy kept deep in his heart and if anything this was his breaking point. He had enough of both nami and law, tolerating their bullshit for the past few months. Nami's voice brought luffy back from his deep and murderous thoughts.

"If only I did something...I feel like I could have prevented this from happening." Nami remarked, wiping away some of the running tears.

Luffy stood and held out his hand. "Nami,....i need to tell you something..."he said in a cool tone.

"Sure, what is it?..." Nami asked as she still faced the opposite way from luffy.

Then luffy thought about something, it was a plan that would work if he played all his cards right,"I know who killed them."

His words were like a glimmer of light on the darkest day, she slowly turned around as she asked,"...really? Who was it?.."

"Law killed them"