- Chapter 23

Your face covered in glittery makeup and your body, barely in any clothes. Moving around like a graceful, yet fierce swan. Your miniskirt flowed as you swayed, attracting everyone (especially mora). The crowd was mesmerized by your beauty. It was the first time they had seen you and yet they could already see your curves.

———————————•••••••••••——————————-

Time skip: 27 hours later.
Currently: Midnight

"Tartaglia are you 100% sure we are headed in the right direction?!"

"Are you doupting my tartaglia-map skills??"

"No,"

Scaramouche rolled his eyes.

"So exactly when, are we there yet?"

"Right now!"

Tartaglia replied excitedly. Scaramouche looked at the building in front of him, the sign reading "V-club". There were no windows, only a small entrance. A door was open on the left side of it with two men standing in line. They were talking, laughing, and smoking. Tartaglia walked over and stood in the doorway. As he stood there, his eyes met one of the men.

"Hello, Kath,"

Tartaglia greeted in an accent so thick Scaramouche thought he would choke on it.

"Hello."

The man responded. Tartaglia and the men chatted and Scaramouche observed from a distance, waiting for an OK signal. Soon the men had walked away so Tartaglia gave a thumbs up to Scaramouche.

"What did you do?"

"Sent them on their lunch break,"

Tartaglia winked at Scaramouche as they both entered the building. Inside there was a hallway leading to the very back, with a glass door in front of it, a bathroom stall, some other door which was probably a back door, and a front desk with a lady sitting behind it.

"Ooo look who showed up!"

Screeched the woman upon seeing Tartaglia walk in.

"And you brought a friend! How cute!"

"Long time, no see Anisa! How about a sweet girl like you give us some passes then, VIP"

Tartaglia smiled at Anisa, slightly leaning on her desk with his right arm.

"Alright! Here you go, enjoy!"

She smiled back, handing Tartaglia the two passes. Tartaglia thanked her before grabbing Scaramouche and leading him through the glass door.

The room was full of machine smoke, neon purple led covered the room and plants were sticking out from random places. The room was filled with people, most people sitting and laughing, some even dancing. Scaramouche stood in place since he had lost Tartaglia and couldn't see him anywhere. Before he could start by even scanning the room for Childe, a hand grabbed his shoulder.

"And yet you run off again, follow me if you want your precious y/n back,"

Tartaglia rolled his eyes while holding onto Scaramouche and guiding him through the room. They reached a platform to where they had to show their passes before they were let in. It was a VIP area, what made it different than the regular setting was that it was on a 3m high platform and had couches covered in black faux fur. But the seats were soft do no complaining. Also not to mention there weren't any people bumping into you nor taking your seat. Tartaglia and Scaramouche sat in a table with three other men. One of the men was from head to toe, full ice blue theme and the other two men had a matching blue shawl and hat. It seemed as if they were appart of one pack, the man in full ice blue as their leader.

"Tartaglia.."

The ice blue man whispered to himself, before Tartaglia snickered,

"I am the only person who can see through you currently. You are not even close. No, no, your disguise, that is a real good job. A real nice job Snow prince, or should I say....Kamisato."

"What do you want?"

Kamisato asked, rolling his eyes.
Tartaglia glared at him,

"You know who.."

"Y/n? You'll need to find her yourself, because I have no clue where she is."

Kamisato shrugged while sipping on his margarita which a woman wearing a half see-through body  had just handed him.

"I don't know where her is,"

he repeated as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms. The woman stood right by him, waiting.

"You know what, i'm gonna go catch a short break alright. Cmon dear let's go~"

Kamisato announced, as he stood up and put his arm around the womans waist.

"You're not going anywhere without us."

Tartaglia stated, searching for Scaramouches arm, except that Scaramouche wasn't there anymore.
Well then he was going to join snow prince himself.

"Scaramouche, you pussy..."

Tartaglia cursed under his breath while following Kamisato and the woman out of the VIP section to the back of the room.

———————————•••••••••••——————————-

You swayed your hips ever so slightly as you walked around the room, your short skirt swaying in sync. A small smile on your face, and your eyes dolled up. You looked so innocent yet played so devilish.

"Kitten, please make your way to room 09, there is a new customer waiting for you!"

A woman spoke through your green earpiece.

"I'm on it,"

You assured, while you made your way to the designated room.

———————————•••••••••••——————————-

"Look, lady. I was just trying to find my way to the bar for a drink, not into a room with a small couch and red rose petals scattered around the room?!"

Scaramouche argued with the woman, trying not to full lash out on her. To his response she only giggled and pushed him into the room,

"Don't worry! This will ease you down just the same, now have funnn~!"

Scaramouche now sat in the one seat couch room, door locked and no escape. Was it that hard for a guy to get ONE drink. Just ONE small drink?! He rubbed his temples trying not to think of what even Tartaglia could be currently up to. Probably fucking some girl next door knowing him but whatever. What was the point of even coming here? To get a lap dance and calm down? Maybe not that bad... but he should have seen it coming. Once he got out of this place, he will immediately teleport himself  to y/n and Tartaglia to the nearest swamp with crocodiles.

Scaramouche immediately looked up as he realised someone had just opened the door in front of him.

———————————•••••••••••——————————-

You walked to the back rooms and towards the 09 door. You knocked on the door before unlocking it and walking in.

And to your surprise there sat nobody else other than your favorite ex-boss, Scaramouche.