Blocking your path - Chapter 12

Peaceful.

Calm.

Safe.

Warm.

Shelter.

You were getting actual proper 9 hours of sleep. It felt like heaven, until you woke that is. Yawning as you sat up, you looked forward, everything was a bit blurry since you just got up. You scanned the room with your eyes, when they fell upp on Scaramouche, who was laying peacefully, hugging the pillows that you put to separate yours and his side of the bed. He looked quite peaceful and harmless. Was he always this pretty...? He should stop frowning so much then he might even be able to get some ladies. That frown really ruins his beautiful features, even you admit to it. If someone is pretty you aren't going to lie now aren't you, instead you usually compliment them if you really like their style or find them cute etc. But to him? Yeah, hell no. The least you would tell him was to stop frowning, like said before.

You got up from bed and left to the bathroom to take a shower, since the last days of traveling did make you pretty dirty. Once you got out of the shower Scaramouche hadn't still woken up and the time was already at 12.00(pm). You finally decided to wake Scaramouche up.

"Scaramouche, wake up"

no response

"Wake up"

again, no response

"Wake up dick head!"

Yet there was still no response.

You walked over to his side of the bed and crawled on top to get closer so you could wake him. You shook him lightly. He still kept giving no sign of waking up, and he couldn't be dead either since he was breathing. You shook him really hard, even lighly patted his face, but there was no response.

"pfft- Light sleeper my ass..."

You mumbled to yourself smiling, before getting a bit of water in a cup and walking back to him.

"How unfortunate for you awhh~"

You smirked before you threw the cup of water in his face. It wasn't much so it only wet his face, everything else staying clean. Scaramouche grunted as he sat up, wiping his face and staring at you in rage.

"WHy did YOu-"

"Boss, you were sleeping in and work waits ahead! We don't want to be late do we? You weren't waking up either, so-"

"I am your Boss if you forgot. Who the fuck are you to tell me when my work day starts?!"

He spat at you before rolling his eyes and crawling back under the blanket once again. Unbelievable. That attitude of his was unacceptable for you. So you, being the good person you are. You took the blanket off of him and threw it off the bed, before grabbing another cup of water, this time spilling it all over him.

"Oops~"

"..."

To your response, Scaramouche stayed in the same position, frozen in place.

"Awh noooo you are all wet now...poor...little...kitten-"

Right when you finished your sentence you felt a shock through your body making your body collapse, but you tried keeping yourself still by holding onto the wall. The heat slowly cooled down before you looked up, only to see Scaramouche enter the bathroom without saying anything. You sat there cooling down before getting up and stretching yourself.