Suddenly a hole appeared in the tree - Chapter 7

It had been about half an hour and you, Childe and Thoma had just been playing cards. You finished this final round with you winning, again, when Tartaglia suddenly suggested.

"Truth or drink?"

You and Thoma looked at each other for a second an then back at Childe, nodding at him in agreement.

"Awesome! What alcohol?"

"The strongest there is" "The strongest there is"

You and Thoma laughed as you both answered the same answer to Childe.

"Good choice!"

Childe commented as he asked for shot glasses a bottle of the strongest alcohol they have, which was of course 'Snezhnayas stinger'. One of the most popular alcohols around everywhere really, so no wonder they had it especially here.

You all were enjoying yourselves playing the game. Considering you all were about 6-7 shots in it made sense. It was Thomas turn to ask now, considering he was already pretty tipsy, not fully drunk though, at least not yet, his words were slipping a bit.

"Okay okayyy my turn, hMmmm...What do you think of your bosses"

Childe only drank to that, not wanting to expose to anyone his thoughts towards the Tsarista, which if he risked Tsarista of hearing, he would probably have death ahead of him. Since his thoughts about her we're not... The most present (let's just say Childe kind of found the Tsaristas rules a bit dumb with the partying and shit, at least current right now)

"An utter pain in the ass, so annoying, dear Barbatos save me from him"

"PHAHAHAH"

Childe laughed at your comment about your Fandango boss and Thoma just agreed, Snickering.

"My turn! HmmMm... Who in this room would you have to choose to have a night with, if you did happen too~"

"Probably nobody considering I'm supposedly Scaramouches little important assistant who *hiccup* can't have fun like others"

"Fair point... Thoma?"

Thoma drunk to that again, like usual.

"C'mon ThoMAaa you've skiPped practically all the truthsss"

Childe whined at him.

"It's probably the bartender and little itty bitty Thoma is scawwed to admit~"

You smirked laughing at Thoma, only for Thoma to smirk at you and lean closer to your face.

"But maybe it is you~"

"MhM.. Maybe it was me~"

"Or maybe it is Childe~"

Thoma said as he now leaned closer to Childe.

"Or maybe..."

"It's the bartender, they're hot, we all know it, stop hiding Thoma, you already admitted you like them, like, three days ago"

You commented at his words and Childe only "oOoo"-d at your response.

"I- it's not-"

"It's your chance my boyyy I believe in youuu!"

"Mmh...Okay fine! Now or never!"

"That's my boy!"

You and Childe watched as Thoma walked over to the bartender who had actually just finished their shift. As they go out from behind the bar Thoma pinned them against the bar table and asked them if they are free. Only for them to quickly leave the bar, the bartender pulling Thomas collar. You and Childe snickered at what just happened. You ordered one of the specials tonight which was highly recommend by everyone especially by Childe. The ginger and you drank and talked for quite a while. You were laughing at old memories and talking about the Fandango boss and about Fatui. Childe kept ordering more drinks for you both. Suddenly the bar lit up and it was practically a club now since everyone was dancing and partying. You were pretty wasted and so was Childe, everyone there was, the place was packed with over 100 of people. Considering that there were over 3000 members in the Fatui, meaning there were many bars hidden around the headquarters, with about 150-600 people in each. Considering then that the rooms must be were big.

Or which later Childe explained to you that the rooms were actually portals as in the rooms weren't in the headquarters at all, they were just portals teleporting you to another place, in the far cold mountains. To your surprise all the bars were actually connected, between doors. Each room being bigger or smaller. And each room had a portal which you could travel through back to the hallway which you entered through, or also another hallway if you go through a different portal that means.

Tartaglia and you headed to the dance floor. Everyone was pretty wasted and dancing, enjoying themselves. You and Childe were dancing pretty close to each other, and you kept getting closer and closer towards each other, mesmerised in each others eyes. Either of you could barely tell what was going on nor did you really care, you were just tired from this all, and Childe wanted to be free. You smirked at each other and decided to head back together. You both got to the portal and got out from there and started walking back to the headquarters, trying to act as less as drunk as possible. You both quietly entered your new room. It was dark so it was hard to see but luckily your room was way bigger than your old one. Childe pushed you in since you were just standing in the middle of the doorway and closed the door behind himself, locking it.

He sat down onto the bed as you turned the light on to look into your desk, only for you to hear a groan from your bed. You looked behind yourself, only to see a hatless Scaramouche who pulled Childe up by the collar and pushed him and himself out the door, leaving you alone. You were highly confused and just sat on the chair, staring at the door for a good two minutes. The door opened again and in walked the one and only Scaramouche...as expected. He locked the door and walked over to you. He crossed his arms and looked you in the soul, smirking.

"As to my predictions, I was correct of this happening. Good decision I-"

You pushed him on the bed and sat on him.

"If you wanted a lap dance you could've just said so, than rather just standing there~"

"The hell do you think-"

He cursed and he was cut off with you staring into his eyes. Your eyes were soulless, exhausted, done with everything. He sighed as he turned you around on your bed, making him pin your arms to the bed.

"MMmMmmh... feisty~"

You murmered at him smirking.
He slightly frowned at the curret position and started started getting off you.

"aaGhn~"

You quietly moaned as he realised his leg was between your thighs.

"...be a bit less quieter, we could get in trouble because of this..."

"Where did ginger boy goooo"

"I escorted him to his room-"

"Whyyyyd you do thatttt"

"I would like to get some sleep and not listen to you and...him from next door"

"Ahhh but since Childe is gone then you'll have to replace him Scara~"

He looked you into your eyes again, trying to find some response.

"You're wasted."

"Maybee~"

He sighed.

"Don't go anywhere, i'll be right back."

"Okayyy i'll wait for you Scara~"

He got up from the bed and went to your bathroom. He returned with some water in a cup and gave it to you, with a pill.

"Take it."

"Ill gladly take you~"

"Take the pill."

"mhn you're no funnnn"

You whined as you took the pill.

"Good girl, Now let's make you go to sleep. You've got a long day ahead tomorrow mkay?"

"mhhhH...fine..."

You pulled the blanket over yourself and closed your eyes, slowly drifting off.

Scaramouche just stared at you and crossed his arms. He softly smiled before he left your room, locking it behind himself just incase.