38 Picked by others

Start from the beginning

Isn't his porridge simple enough?

He looked up at Lu Huan and said, "It's hot."

Lu Huan's eyes fell on his lips for a few seconds, curled up at his fingertips and turned his head out of the kitchen.

The tall figure disappeared outside the door.

Yu Baihan put down the bowl, took a spoon and slowly stirred the heat dissipation. He scooped a spoonful and took a sip of his lips, and there seemed to be a touch on his lips--

He just kissed the corners of his lips and felt so.

The heat on his face rose again:

He don't know how full the touch will be when the lips are really close to the lips.

...

Yu Baihan thought that Lu Huan would go upstairs after he went out.

As a result, when he walked out of the restaurant after dinner, he found that Lu Huan was still sitting at the coffee table in the side hall.

There was his own medicine on the coffee table, and Lu Huan picked it up according to the dosage and put it on the plastic cover.

He was immediately flattered. "Does Dr. Lu also helped me pick up the medicine in person?"

Lu Huan did not look up. "After all, we are dizzy and our hands and feet are soft."

"..."

Yu Bai contains fine products: Are you ordering him again?

He went to Lu Huan and sat down, leaned over and looked, "Do you need to eat so much?"

His shoulder is next to Lu Huan's arm. As soon as the latter's fingertips slipped, a medicine rushed out and slid down the coffee table to the ground.

"..."

Yu Baihan said, "Dr. Lu also seems to be dizzy and his hands are weak. Why don't I do it myself?"

Lu Huan pushed out his hand and said, "You hit me."

Yu Baihan:? Is it as strong as Ha's tone?

Forget it. He looked at Lu Huan with tolerance:

Dr. Lu is at least helping him pick up medicine. He doesn't care about others.

The medicine will be picked up quickly and taken in half an hour.

Yu Baihan sat here and waited for the time first. Lu Huan took the computer and put it on his knee again and opened the top cover of the computer.

The screen lit up, and Yu Bai glanced at a familiar game icon on the desktop, "Have you not uninstalled it yet?"

Lu Huan said lightly, "Anyway, there is enough memory."

Yu Bai said, "Obvious?"

"..." Lu Huan glanced at him. As soon as he moved his lips, his eyes suddenly fell down his eyes and nose, and withdrew his sight.

The glimpse was deep and bright.

Yu Baihan seemed to have been burned. He saw that Lu Huan quickly turned back and couldn't help reaching out and slapping, "Lu Huan."

"What do you do?"

"Why don't you look at me?"

"Look at what you do."

Yu Baihan stared at him for a few seconds and suddenly came over. His eyes were as bright as if he had found the New World. "Are you shy..."

Because they almost kissed each other.