Chapter 149: The Darkest Hour

Start from the beginning

Crystal: A bit holed up at the moment. (She taps her head. Mutters) Creation is to create light. Create...anything. Like rocks! Light rocks! How did I forget that-

Lloyd: (Slips on the ice.) Woah!

Crystal: (Closes her eyes as her hands glow yellow.) What was the incantation? Realm gleam and glow. Let your power shine. (Her eyes turn yellow.) Cause the Light to grow...

(Rocks start forming underneath the lava as Lloyd jumps before a skeleton can hit him.) 

Crystal: 🎵 Bring back the Creation of Time... 🎵

Lloyd: Phew, made it. (Turns around as Murt hugs him.) Woah! Uh, hey Murt.

Murt: Murt is happy Moss Ninja is not Burned Ninja. 

Lloyd: Uh, thanks... (He sees Crystal's eyes still glowing.) Murt, tell Ny- Er, Queen Mya that we're coming. 

Murt: (Nods and runs away.) 

Kai: (Looks at the stronghold cave.) Oh, finally, some good news. Guys—

Gulch: (He covers Kai's mouth.) Shh! Don't say it out loud! Do you want the Munce to hear?

Kai: Yeah, that's the point, Gulch! If we leave them out here, they'll get chewed up by that thing! Follow us, everyone! 

Murt: Queen Mya! (Runs before slamming into Nya.) 

Nya: You okay Murt? (Helps Murt up.) 

Murt: Moss Ninja says he's coming!

Nya: ....Okay? (Blinks.) Uh, right behind you, Kai! 

Lloyd: (Holds Crystal's shoulders.) Come on Crystal, snap out of it. 

Kai: (From the front far away.) There's a strong hole!

(Lloyd looks at Crystal before taking her hand and running to the rest of the group as they make their way into the stronghold cave.) 

Hazza D'ur: They flee into the mountain.

Skull Sorcerer: We do not need the ice! Bring it all down! (GriefBringer smashes into the stalactites and creates a bridge across the lava.) After them. All of you!

(The Geckles and Munce take refuge in the Geckle Strong-Cave.)

Gulch: Cha...(Panting)...Chancellor Kai...you must order the cave sealed!

Kai: I have to actually say that? 

Zane: It appears so, you must request it! 

Kai: Okay, seal the cave! Now! 

(The Geckles turn the crank, slowly sealing the cave. Then the chain comes to a stop. )

Geckle: It's stuck! 

Nya: Forget the wheel! 

Pixal: She's right, just cut the chain!

Nya: (Looks at Crystal.) Lloyd. What happened to Crystal?

Lloyd: She did her incantation, now she won't snap out of it.

Nya: (Snaps in front of Crystal's face.) Crystal? 

Jay: (Tugs Nya to the side.) Let me handle this. (Gets into Crystal's face. Takes a deep breath) CRYSTAL!!! WAKE UP!

Crystal: (Her eyes turn back.) Huh? (She almost falls but Lloyd catches her in time.)