36

Just like Taehyung's mom said, love is something unexpected thing, you never know when and with whom you will fall in love with. For a person like Taehyung liking Jungkook was super out of the vocabulary, anyone in the school would be so shocked if they get to know Taehyung got feelings for Jungkook, everyone knows he even hates the shadow of Jungkook.

Taehyung himself finds it quite funny, how the table has turned, how Jungkook has turned the table, everything is quite surprising.

Being someone who believes in love at first sight now is in love with someone he hated at first sight, quite funny isn't it?

At this moment Taehyung has come to the phrase where everything seems black and white in his life without Jungkook, as if he was a painter who paints his black and white life with various colors, like rainbow.

Wearing a big smile which represents the fondness and adorations he has for Jungkook, Taehyung steps inside the room as everyone literally had their eyes on him. Not being able to know the exact reason why this boy was laughing which is very rare thing to see.

Someone might say Jungkook deserves better, a person who is more friendly, who is easier to socialize, who shows emotions but Taehyung doesn't own any options to leave him, so he will get better for him until everyone gets jealous.

Soon the professor entered the classroom as Taehyung roams his eyes around to see Jungkook but there was no sight of him which leads Taehyung to the conclusion that the boy didn't come yet but he did see Jungkook in the corridor. Why is he getting late when he's already in the school? Taehyung doesn't know.

When the question paper was done giving to every student a loud sound was created as someone has knocked on the door, panting. And it was no one other than Jungkook who seems like a dog chased him here.

Taehyung's eyes were at the boy who entered the room, hustling as he hurriedly sits on his seat. He just hopes the boy gets everything common because most of the questions were from the chapters Taehyung taught him.

Hours passed just like that as the students were busy writing down the answers, while some were already done and of course Taehyung was one of them. He looked at Jungkook who was still busy writing.

Giving the exam paper to the professor Taehyung left the room only to wait for Jungkook to come out as a couple minutes later the boy comes out. Taehyung's eyes sparkles up seeing the boy but before even he could approach him, a hight pitched voice echoed through the silent corridor.

"Jungkookie oppa!! How was your exam!? I know you did great!" Eunha chirps as she graps Jungkook's arm who rolled his eyes from annoyance and reached his hand to remove her hands.

"I didn't do great but it went good." Jungkook says as his eyes spotted Taehyung on the other side.

Eunha was about to say something but someone interrupted her as the door was opened by a short boy who starts whining the moment he gets out.

"Was he on drug when he made the question?? Who the fuck would know when the damn car will reach at McDonald, I'm not the who's driving and I don't even know what is the car's speed!" Jimin whines almost throwing tantrum as Taehyung replies him with a blank face.

"Maybe if you studied you would have known."

"Oh shut up man, just because you got this sexy brain stop showing off." Jimin rolls his eyes from irritation but when his eyes fall on Jungkook his eyebrows twitched. But soon a mischievous smirk captured his face thinking of something.

"Yo kook, how was your exam? Must be great, huh you couldn't even stop writing." Jimin says wiggling his brows as Jungkook shoots him glares.

"Of course he will do great, it's Jungkookie oppa you know!" Eunha interrupts with her high pitched voice.