17

The room which was surrounded by white walls was deadly silent, to be very honest, for the boy inside the room, the silence was way beyond loud. It was slowly killing him, as he continued to crying out internally. Very impatiently waiting for his friend to come and rescue him from this hell hole, well in his point of view.

"Why did i even decide to come here! " Jungkook scolded himself and nervously moved his gaze, looking up. Trying to figure out what the other male was doing.

Shivers rushed down his body when his doe eyes met Taehyung's sharp one, which were coldly looking at him. Without wasting any moment, Jungkook hurriedly looked away, pulling out his phone to watch random videos, but soon he remembered something.

He was forbidden to make any sound.

"Uh, can- can- can i watch so-something? " Jungkook asks, cursing inside for stuttering too much, totally grabbing Taehyung's all attention on him.

"Are you going to watch pornography? " Taehyung questioned back, and the room soon become quiet. Jungkook blinks twice, his bunny brain was failed to process what has Taehyung just said.

"Huh what? " jungkook gasps, his voice cracked bringing more embarrassment for him.

"Okay, but put the volume down." After saying that Taehyung moved back his gaze to the book. And Jungkook just stared at him in confusion.

"Did he just tell me to watch something? Yeah, i think so. "

Jung-cock-luver:
JIMIN-SHIIIIIII

Jung-cock-luver:
WHERE ARE YOUUU

Jung-cock-luver:
BITCH

That tiny bitch🥱:
Oh hello to you to jungkookie☺

That tiny bitch🥱:
I'm at the cafeteria, having my breakfast🍳☕🍞

Jung-cock-luver:

WHAT BREAKFAST???

That tiny bitch🥱:

Poor little thing even forgot what is breakfast😢

Jung-cock-luver:

STOP MESSING WITH ME COME FASTTTT I WANNA LEAVE THIS HELL HOLE😭😭🥺😭

That tiny bitch🥱:
Huh? Hell hole?

That tiny bitch🥱:

Isn't it heaven for you?

That tiny bitch🥱:
Since you're ALONE with your daddy😏

Jung-cock-luver:
FUCK IT JUST COME FAST PLEASE

That tiny bitch🥱:
Okay okay rest assure, we will arrive as much late as we can

Jung-cock-luver:
NOOO JIMINIEE PLEASE

That tiny bitch🥱:
Enjoy😘

Jung-cock-luver:
ISTG COME BACK HEREE

Jung-cock-luver:
DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THE DEMON