22

Jungkook kept staring at his phone screen, looking at the certain message from a very certain person. He was sure that last he has embarrassed himself very well.

But what should he reply next, should he just tell him that he is Jungkook and he is sorry for disturbing him. But the other self of his was telling him to not give up so easily. He was too confused.

My boyfie😡🔐:
Are you still up?

Kiddo:
No reason!!

My boyfie😡🔐:
??

Kiddo:
No reason behind me getting drunk🤷

My boyfie😡🔐:
Are you sure?

Kiddo:
Why would i lie to you??

My boyfie😡🔐:
You know it better, you were hating on me last night as if i did something really bad with you.

Now Jungkook was deeply lost in thought, was he that obvious last night? What else did he spill last night, it was eating up his head like crazy.

Kiddo:
Nvm😅

Kiddo:
I was sad last night and maybe i let it out on you

Kiddo:
Sorry if i have said smth offensive

My boyfie😡🔐:
I'm sorry.

Kiddo:
Huhh??

My boyfie😡🔐:
I'm sorry that you were sad.

My boyfie😡🔐:
It won't happen again.

Kiddo:
What are you even talking about

Jungkook couldn't process whatever Taehyung was talking about. Why was he saying sorry, did he know that he is Jungkook.

My boyfie😡🔐:
Get ready for school, you're getting late already.

Kiddo:
Mmkay

My boyfie😡🔐:
Kiddo?

Kiddo:
Wut?

My boyfie😡🔐:
Be careful on the way.

Jungkook was again dumbfounded with his mixed emotion. He couldn't process why Taehyung was acting so strange. Why was he being so soft with him. Did he hit his head after he left hospital or he is possessed by any spirit.

And then his eyes fall on the clock which was hanging on wall. He jumped off from bed and rushed inside the washroom to freshen up.

"Shit!! Professor Yoon is going to kill meee!" Jungkook shouts as he somehow just managed to wear his uniform and dash out of the room.

He was just hoping that somehow Professor Yoon didn't come to school today.

While on the other hand, Taehyung goes out of the hospital room leaving a chit on the table for his mom.

"Don't search for me, I'm going to school. And good morning mom :)"

Luver Taehyung otw(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)