28

Creak~

Taehyung hurriedly looks at the door which soon got opened by a certain boy who peeks out his round to see if he was still there. After seeing him still standing the boy hurriedly opens the door with his flushed cheeks.

"Umm s-ssory for making you wait." Jungkook says as he hurriedly bowed at Taehyung.

"It's okay." Said by Taehyung as he eyed the boy, a slightest part of him was disappointed to see the boy being fully dressed. He was looking way too good for him before. He flashes the boy a small grin.

"Um.. come inside please." Jungkook gestured Taehyung to come inside as he stepped inside, eyes roaming around.

It was a very fancy house and he wasn't surprised about it.

Jungkook opened the door of his room and peeked inside to see if everything was alright while on the other hand Taehyung was having hard time to control his chuckles after seeing the boy being so reckless.

He shouldn't have given the boy such a hard time but he really came in the time Jungkook has decided.

Jungkook sight eyed the elder boy beside time, he couldn't believe Taehyung was in his room, alone with him. Many mischievous thoughts were running through his mind but sadly he can't work on it.

The both boy waste no time and began their study session, while Taehyung was totally focusing on the book and Jungkook on Taehyung.

"How can someone be so handsome, aishh!" Jungkook internally sighs, face resting on his palm as he was busy admiring Taehyung's feature.

His sharp eyes sends piercing gaze whenever their eyes meet, plump lips which he got to taste once, he wonders how thoes lips will create a shape when he smiles. Probably a very beautiful smile which would be enough to kill Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes sparkles up while admiring Taehyung and Taehyung can feel the younger's eyes on him.

"Jungkook!" Jungkook was dragged back to reality when he heard Taehyung calling out his name as the boy was waving his hand in front of his face, probably found out by now he was zoning out.

"Focus on me, will you?" Jungkook replies the boy with a nod.

"I have been focusing on you from the very beginning."

Jungkook's breath hitched as his eyes widened a bit when Taehyung pulled his chair closer, letting their knees collide against each other sending heat rush down all over his body. Jungkook blinks his eyes furiously as his lips tremble a bit.

Taehyung was really close, the boy was going to have a heart attack from their closeness because of the way his heart was beating like a drum. He wonders if it would jump out any moment.

Jungkook shyly looks beside him to look at the elder boy, he couldn't help but kept on staring without even blinking, he felt like he was being hypnotized. Couldn't bring himself to look away.

"Jungkook, are you even listening to me?" Taehyung says, his voice was rougher than usual, which was obvious to understand he has getting mad.

"Yeah!!" Jungkook almost shouts as Taehyung looked at him with a blank face. Jungkook's face reddened from embarrassment.

"Then tell which formula we need to use here?" Taehyung asks as he narrowed his brows at the boy who immediately tensed up.

Jungkook's eyes roamed around the page, he doesn't even know which question Taehyung has asked him. Fuck, Taehyung will be very disappointed at him. But it's not his fault though, who told him to be this close to someone when he is teaching them something. Like as if they would be able to focus on anything else except him.