19

Jungkook can hear Jimin calling out his name several times, telling him to stop running away but can he stop? No, he can't. He just wanted to hide, hide from everything. He didn't want to be weak, he didn't want to give up on taehyung, he didn't want to be manipulated by what he was feeling right now.

Anything but a loser, a brat who doesn't own a single place in Taehyung's heart nor in his life. He knew it from the very beginning, didn't he?

He surely knows how much Taehyung dislikes him but why now it was stabbing right into his heart, why he was crying, why he wasn't being able to made himself swallow down every words Taehyung's lips let out.

It's not like he didn't expect any of this, it's not like he never knew Taehyung hates him. He knew everything, Jimin even warned him about this. He knew he will cry but he still chose it. He is the one at fault, well according to him.

~Later that night~

Kiddo:
Wgy duyou hsteme sonych
[Why do you hate me so much]

my daddy🥺💗:
What do you mean?

Kiddo:
Whatdud i evwrdotoyoiii
[What did i ever do to you]

my daddy🥺💗:
Are you drunk or crying?

Kiddo:
Whu doyui careenh????
[Why do you care? ]

my daddy🥺💗:
Go to sleep, it's getting late.

Kiddo:
Iwonygooooo
[I won't go]

Kiddo:
I wonkt dpwhtevr yiusayyy
[I won't do whatever you say]

my daddy🥺💗:
Alright then.

my daddy🥺💗:
I'm going to sleep, you can stay awake.
Seen

Taehyung stared at his phone, knowing that the boy will be replying him with a message any moment and he was too eager to reply him back without wasting any time.

He was an idiot to not notice all of this, still he managed to say something like that on the boy's face. To be honest he didn't know jungkook was hearing it but still he was feeling bad now, he was worried that the boy would be crying or be in some dangerous situation for being drunk.

But does he have any rights right now to feel all these? The answer will be a no, a big no. He has lost all the rights.

The boy lets out a deep sigh and gets up from bed, only to went towards the big window as he looked up at the sky. Watching how mesmerizing it was, how beautiful the sky was, the moon flexing it's beauty along with millions little shining stars.

It reminded Taehyung of something and it was Jungkook's doe eyes, he managed to see today how his eyes would sparkle everytime he laugh, how it seems like his eyes hold millions stars inside it. It's always mesmerizing. He never knew every single thing about him was so pretty and mesmerizing.

"What are you thinking about?" A feminine voice suddenly echoed through the silent room which causes Taehyung to startled up.

"Nothing." Taehyung murmured under his breath, not looking at his mom. Truth be told, he doesn't have any courage to do it.

"If you're having trouble with anything, you should speak up Tae. What if i can help you, hm?" Mrs. Kim softly says and she knows it was enough for Taehyung. According to her, building a crush or liking someone you don't want to have four steps, being in denial, getting jealous, realization and lastly confession.

She thinks Taehyung is in the first step, being in denial.

"Mom, do you think i was wrong today? " Taehyung asks, finally making an eye contact.

"No." Mrs. Kim replies and Taehyung eyebrows knotted, looking at her in disbelief because his mom scolded him for hours after Jungkook ran away and now she was saying it was all right.

Mrs. Kim lets out a small laugh looking at her son's face.

"What do you think? Were you right or wrong? " Mrs. Kim asks but gets no answer the boy.

"Alright i got the answer." Said by Mrs. Kim as she turns around to face Taehyung.

"Tae, it is okay to refuse but the tone you choose to use is everything. Your wrong choice of tone can bring a totally different meaning of whatever you're trying to say. I see no bad intention in whatever you said but the tone you chose was wrong. And it was easy for Jungkook to think anything but not what you actually think. Do you understand what i am saying? " Mrs. Kim asks as Taehyung replies her nodding immediately.

"So don't feel like you did something wrong. Speaking your heart off is the most proudest thing you can do but always chose wisely the tone you use. And the tone you used today was totally wrong, it felt like you were so decided not to like him also your hatred was on another level. Maybe because you don't like anyone that's why you don't know but Tae, feeling hated by the one you love or like is the most horrible and painful feeling. You should know how hurt Jungkook was by your action." Everything Mrs. Kim said to Taehyung, he just listened to it with his whole attention, he felt so lucky to have such an understanding mom, she would support his every action but still will tell him where he was wrong. And it was enough for Taehyung to be the happiest.

"I'm sorry mom, i shouldn't have acted so childishly that time." Taehyung apologizes finally understanding his mistakes.

"I'm not the person you should apologize to you know." Mrs. Kim tells with a grin capturing her face as Taehyung nodded at him and turned his heels to get on bed but someone stopped him.

"Tae, love is not always some expected thing. You won't everytime get it from the certain people you expected it from. Let go of the things you thought, you have decided. Just give it a try and cross your own created limit, go crazy about it and it will bring you the most craziest feeling." Taehyung's eyes widened hearing Mrs. Kim's said words. It was familiar, right?

Of course it was, because that's what exactly Jungkook told him few days ago. It's not possible that it's just a coincidence, right?

"Mom, did you by any chance say it to jungkook? " Taehyung asks as his mom looked at him rising one of her eyebrow.

"Jungkook?? " She asks murmuring.

"Yeah? "

After few minutes of Mrs. Kim recalling if she has ever said this to Jungkook finally she remembered.

"Oh my my my, i did say this to him once. It was long time ago. He asked me how will someone fall for you if you keep being like this. So i just preached my famous line. " Mrs. Kim says with her jaw being dropped, thinking how can Taehyung knows that she has told Jungkook this.

"Oh okay, mom you should sleep now. " and with that Taehyung went to bed leaving dumbfounded Mrs. Kim alone who went to sleep after a while standing.

my daddy🥺💗:
Jungkook?

What's gonna happen next😧