Epilogue 2

Best friend is someone who always tries to help you when you're in trouble, always try to find a solution on your behalf but right now Jungkook was so mad at himself for making a person like Jimin his best friend who was laughing at him so hard, literally at the verge of letting a tear escape from his eyes.

"If you're going to just sit down there and laugh then I'm leaving." Jungkook bluntly says as he was about to get up from the chair but Jimin stopped him immediately, understanding the boy really needs his help.

"Geez, why so serious? Keep your shits down." Said by Jimin as he rolled his eyes.

Jungkook was about to open his mouth to speak but his jaw dropped what he witnessed after. Yoongi out of nowhere appears in front of them holding a cup and before even Jimin could realize anything he cupped the boy's cheeks and softly smooch on his puffed up lips.

Jimin's eyes widened in no time as his cheeks reddened immediately while on the contrary Yoongi seems to not giving his reaction any kind of attention. The elderly man takes a sip from his cup and speaks up.

"Hm.. now this tastes sweet." Saying that to himself Yoongi leaves the two boy alone with their widened eyes as if nothing happened a second ago.

But soon the reality along with some senses kicked Jimin which made him realize the elder kissed him again, and most importantly without his permission.

"YOU SEE THAT???? THAT PERVERT DO THESE KINDS OF WEIRD SHIT EVERY FUCKING DAYY!!!!!" Jimin shouts out of his laungs as the surrounding looks at him making faces, thinking the boy was choosing violence in the early morning as they're inside a cozy yet small cafe.

The boy was about stand on his legs but a strong force on his head made him sit down.

"Baby, don't shout in public. It will embarrasse you, hm." Yoongi flashes a soft grin at the furious boy who was shooting him glares. Ruffling the boy's soft hair, Yoongi went towards the reception to pay his bill.

"I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL THIS BASTARD ONE DA- Mmmhgj!" Jungkook shuts the shouting boy as he shoved a piece of toast inside his mouth who immediately started munching it, enjoying the food.

"How come you started hating your crush? I still don't get it." Jungkook shakes his head in disbelief, as the best friend of his Jimin should learn from him how to woo your crush. If he learned something from him, the boy could have had Yoongi has his boyfriend by now.

"I can't help, he gets on my nerves intentionally!" The voice comes out as muffled as Jungkook lets out a sigh.

Let me explain how things turned into this. After that incident, Jimin accidentally breaking Yoongi's nose, the elder started following him everywhere. Everywhere I meant. Jimin was even scared to go bathroom, what if he sees his sunbae their also.

At first Yoongi only followed him around because he found Jimin quite an interesting character and he oddly wanted to know him even more without knowing the boy has been crushing on him.

But Jimin in his wildest dream never thought he would be so fed up with his own crush, soon Yoongi's presence in his daily life was getting irritating. He would try his best to ignore every incident which would make them meet each other but god was nowhere near to do anything in his favor.

One day Jimin got too drunk and he made a chaos in the dorm he used to live, and as a result the boy was kicked out from the dorm. Having nowhere to go because the boy came here to study from the countryside, where his parents live, Jimin was found by Yoongi in the middle of a street with his luggage.

Yoongi offered him to stay with him but Jimin has no intention to live his daily life with the person who he wants to ignore the most. If this happened a couple months ago the boy would have been the happiest person in the planet but things change.