33

"You dumb bitch!! Why did you do that!! You brought this upon yourself, now suffer!" Jungkook scolds himself as he was running who knows where but surely far from Taehyung. He just wanted to disappear from this world so that Taehyung will never be able to meet him.

Finding an empty room Jungkook hurriedly went inside, shutting the door close afterwards but soon he cursed under his breath. Because the way he closed the door really created a loud noice and it was quite obvious for Taehyung to hear it.

"Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!!" Jungkook felt like he's going crazy, now how the hell he will hide himself from Taehyung. If he gets out from the room he will surely get caught and if he stays inside he will still get caught.

Jungkook just wanted to dig a hole and bury himself inside it. He was super frustrated.

"Okay okay okay! Calm down, calm down at first. I gotta hide somewhere." Calming himself down a bit Jungkook looks around, searching for a better place to hide himself. This was the only way to save himself from Taehyung.

But unfortunately the room was literally empty, there was just a couple of almirah, a few chairs and a few boxes nothing else. At first Jungkook thought he would hide inside the almirah but again luck said him farewell because all of them were locked. The boxes weren't enough big for Jungkook to fit in it and he can't even hide himself behind anything.

"Ughhh!!! I'm going kill myself right noww!" Jungkook groans out of frustration as his eyes fall on the curtains.

Soon the door of the room burst opens, revealing the person who opened it, Taehyung. He was damn sure Jungkook was here but to surprise him there was not a single sign of him being here. Well that's what Taehyung thought at first until his eyes fall on the curtains.

Anyone could see a figure hiding behind it just by the first look. A fond smile captured Taehyung's face but soon it was replaced with a mischievous smirk.

"Oh! He is not here? Where did he go?" Taehyung says as he closed the door with a smirk being plastered on his face.

The moment the door was closed Jungkook jumps out behind the curtains, revealing himself to Taehyung who was standing right infront of him, hands being crossed against his chest.

Jungkook's eyes widened in no time, he was fooled.

"What the fuck!!" Jungkook shouts, immediately bringing himself back to the place he was. Hiding himself behind the curtains. Taehyung's lets out a chuckle seeing him acting like this.

"Why are you hiding?" Taehyung says between his chuckles as he went towards the boy who was continuously changing his position.

"Go away! You didn't see anyone here!" Jungkook shouts, trying to shoo Taehyung away but the more he was acting like this the harder Taehyung was falling for him.

"Of course I didn't see anyone here."

"Then go away! Don't come near me!" Jungkook shouts but soon stopped on his track when he felt a hand was being pressed right beside him, trying to block his way.

"Alright, anything else?" Taehyung says as he placed another hand beside Jungkook's head as the boy tried to run away, now he was fully trapped between his hands.

"You!!! What did I tell you!!" Jungkook panicked, struggling to escape from the trap but there was no way to escape.

"What did you tell me?" Taehyung asks, acting like he didn't even hear anything from Jungkook.

"I told you to go away! This isn't Jungkook! Jungkook isn't here. Go away!" Jungkook says as he tried to push Taehyung but the curtains say otherwise.

"Who said I'm looking for Jungkook?" Taehyung replies, making Jungkook confused as the boy shoots him question.