23

Taehyung was standing right in front of the hospital, waiting for the cab he has called. He doesn't know how he have became so carefree about everything, he wasn't like this.

Right now he just wanted himself to be at the school.Soon his cab comes as he rushed inside it without wasting any time. It didn't take more than half an hour to reach in front of the school gate.

Taehyung gets down after paying the bill. Soon his eyes fall over a boy who was running towards the gate in a light speed. He immediately recognized the boy, it was no one other than Jungkook.

Taehyung paused, couldn't understand what he should be doing right now. His heart took an abnormal pace when he decided to call out the boy's name.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung shouts, and it was quite obvious for Jungkook to hear it. And as a result the boy stopped and looks back frowning but soon his frown turned into an another expression. His eyes widened a bit when he saw it was Taehyung.

"What the fuck is he doing here!? He should be at hospital." Jungkook thoughts to himself.

Taehyung fastened his pace in walking to reach the boy as soon as possible. Jungkook just stood there with his confusions.

"Hi." Taehyung greets and Jungkook tilted his head a bit, being all confused.

(A/n: it reminds me of heartstopper🥺💗)

"H-hi.." Jungkook cursed inside for stuttering.

"You're late." Taehyung says, he never thought making a conversation would be this tough for him. It was hella awkward.

"Yeah.. I overslept." Jungkook replied, as he  steals a few glances at Taehyung. He was in a casual outfit.

"Oh, aren't you going to the class?" Taehyung asks, and that's when Jungkook remembers he was already late for his class.

"Shi-" Jungkook quickly covers his mouth with his hands before he could voice out the word. Taehyung raised an eyebrow at him.

"Nice save, i was almost about to say it." Jungkook sighs in relief as he removed his hands.

"Thank you for reminding me, I almost forgot about it." Jungkook nervously smiles as his cheeks were tinted red.

"Alright then let's go together." Said by Taehyung as he begins to walk leaving a dumbfounded Jungkook behind.

"He said he wants to go together but he just started walking without me?" Jungkook huffed  and rushed to catch up with Taehyung.

Jungkook sight eyed him, learning more about his side profile. His lips captured a big smile which he tried to hide by smashing his lips together but still couldn't hide it from Taehyung.

He never thought he would get a chance to walk side by side with Taehyung, it was like a dream come true. He wanted to jump here and there from happiness.

He was so happy in the end and Taehyung was also happy to see him happy.

Taehyung doesn't know whatever he was doing, he maybe seems stupid but he was doing just as his mom said. He was just following his heart, doing whatever it was telling him.

It's a nice feeling to walk having Jungkook by his side. He wished it to last longer than it could last. He has no idea why this little things were giving him so much feelings he has never felt. It's weird.

The class ended as the students sighed in relief. But before Jungkook even could sigh Professor Yoon calls his name. The boy cursed inside, he knew he was badly fucked.

"Mr. Jeon, i see you're getting enough sleep these days." Professor Yoon says as he closed the attendance book. Jungkook stayed quiet, doesn't know what to say as a reply.

"This is your last semester and you seem to chill about it. Are you interested in taking these classes again?" Professor Yoon says colliding his arms over his chest.

"No professor." Jungkook mumbled under his breath as only Professor Yoon was able to hear it.

"Mr. Jeon, you're not being serious with your study and you're also not punctual. If you're here just to come and show your face then stop coming here from tomorrow." Professor Yoon informed.

While on the other hand Taehyung was looking at them with his whole attention, trying his best to hear their conversation.

"Look at Taehyung, he has all those qualities a good student should have. I'm not telling you to study as him because i know you won't be able to do that, but at least try to be attentive. You seem to find a white wall more interesting than what I'm saying in the class." He says shaking his head.

Jungkook sight eyed Taehyung, who was writing down his notes.

"I'm sorry professor, I'll try to be more attentive." Jungkook says, as he quickly bowed down at him.

"I hope you will be working on what you have just said. You may go to your seat." Jungkook nodded in response as he went to his seat, a big pout capturing his lips. Not noticing a pair of eyes were following him.

"I would like to announce that in the upcoming sunday, I'll take an exam about the chapter we have finished today. The consequences won't be in your favor if you don't get a good mark." And with that Professor Yoon left the classroom. Everyone was really pissed off by him, why does have to be an ass.

Jungkook lets out a whine, dropping himself on the desk. He knows he is going to fail on the exam and Professor Yoon is going to beat the hell out of him.

Jungkook was ready to accept his fate.

...

Newly wedded couple 🥺💗