25

"D-don't, i feel like seeing one human right now."

Jungkook's heart beat fastened when he lets out thoes words, he was pretty sure that Taehyung will just reject him right that moment. He bites his lower lip out of habit.

(A/n: Taehyung be grateful that you're an exception 😂)

To surprise Jungkook, he sits down beside him.

"Alright." Taehyung utters, he doesn't even know what he was doing but he was sure that he has come to a stage where he will do anything the boy beside him tells him.

The both boy stayed quiet until Jungkook sight eyed Taehyung, thinking this shouldn't feel right him eating without offering him a bite. He can see the boy was tired, why he wouldn't be he didn't even have his breakfast.

Jungkook couldn't help but gets worried.

"Wanna have a bite?" Jungkook asks, holding a sandwich piece. Taehyung moved his gaze at him then the sandwich.

"No." Jungkook frowned hearing his answer. It's not like he wasn't expecting it, it's just he won't accept no as an answer.

He placed his hand farther, a pout capturing his lips and eyebrows being knotted.

"Eat." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrow at him.

"I said no, besides I'm not hungry." Taehyung replies, being his usual self.

Jungkook huffed and placed himself right in front of Taehyung.

"If you don't eat while I'm being nice, I'll make you eat it and it won't be good for you." Jungkook informed, as he kept on frowning. Taehyung just stared at him with an unreadable expression.

"Then make me?" Taehyung challenged, a small grin capturing his face which wasn't quite easy to notice.

Jungkook nods before he grasps the elder's cheeks and shoved the sandwich inside his mouth as Taehyung lets out a few muffled voices.

"I have told you it won't be good for you, hmph!" Jungkook smirks and settled himself besides the boy who was looking at him in disbelief.

"Don't take my words so lightly, Taehyung-ssi." Jungkook says with a bright smile capturing his face, which caused Taehyung's heart to do some flipflops.

He never knew someone can have such a beautiful smile, now he understands how true it is when people says a certain person's smile can brighten up your darkened day.

Time passes with the two boy bickering over a sandwich but as we all know, Taehyung everytime lost to Jungkook. Now both of them were just looking at city, sitting next to each other as chilly breeze touched their bodies.

"Jungkook, can i ask you something?" Taehyung asked, breaking the silence as Jungkook turned his head to look at him.

"Hmm?"

"Why aren't you serious about your study? Our final semester exam is a few months away. Or do you want to pass the exam by the name of your fa-" Before even Taehyung can completes, Jungkook cuts him off.

"Of course no!! I know I'm not serious about my study but that doesn't mean I want to pass the exam with the power my family has!" Jungkook replies, he sounded quite offended and Taehyung was quite happy about it.

"That's something really good to hear."

"Erm, why did you ask that?" Jungkook asked, fidgeting.

"I'm worried about you, sorry i overheard yous and Professor Yoon's conversation." Taehyung confessed as Jungkook lets out an oh and looked down, his shoulder dropped.