26

The bell rang telling the both boy that the lunch break has ended, they both were brought back to reality as both of them were lost in their thoughts.

"The bell has rang, we should be going." Jungkook says as he quickly collects his stuff abd stood up, very ready to leave until Taehyung decided to interfere him.

"Wait." Said by Taehyung which caused Jungkook to stop on his track. He stood Infront of the boy, making a piercing eye contact. Jungkook just looked at him in confusion.

"This is the final semester and it is very important for your career. Unless you want to ace it by the power your family ha-" Not letting Taehyung finish, Jungkook speaks up.

"Don't assume everything, I don't have any intention of using my family power to pass my semester." Jungkook informed, defending himself.

"That's good to hear. Then you should start being serious about your study because it's really important. I know you're afraid of being used but Jungkook, you can not be unfair with your own self for others. They use you because you're giving them that chance, you said you want to help your friend. Do you even know how many friends of yours are still using you while asking for a help?" Jungkook eyes widened hearing Taehyung.

"I know it is the worst way to tell you but you need to know this for your own good. You said you don't want to be used when you're still being used, which thing you named as help is just a sugar coated word, not everyone comes to you only just for help. They come to you because they know you will never say no to them, you will help them either way. You're still being used, just in different way. I'm sorry for being mean but i just want to give you a reality check, make you realize you're just being unfair with yourself for nothing, for those who doesn't even care for you." Taehyung takes a step forward as he reached to grab Jungkook's hand.

"You have to learn how to say no, you can't always help everyone with everything. I know you just want to be a good friend but if your friend thinks you as their good friend just because you help them whenever they ask for it then I don't think that's what a real friend means. There are so many qualifications of a real friend and helping is not everything of it. Help your friend when they really need it, not whenever they just ask for it, then they will depend on you for even something they can easily do." Taehyung looks up at the doe eyed boy, who had his eyes wide open.

"Let me help you with your study, as you said you're already good in it so I don't think I will need to put much effort on you. Give yourself priority, you can just say no on their faces when you think they have intentions of using you because that's what I do. Don't push yourself away for others and I promise you I won't let anyone use you, please let me help you, hmm?"

Jungkook was utterly dumbfounded by now, his brain refused to process whatever was happening. He never thought Taehyung was that thoughtful for him, as if they know each other for years.

Taehyung understands him as if he was a peom Taehyung has written.

Without Jungkook realizing his eyes got watery as tears starting to being collected in the corner of his eyes, threatening to fall down any moment.  Taehyung's breath hitched seeing the situation, how could he forgets the boy in front of him is a cry baby.

"Oh god, Jungkook. I'm sorry, don't cry please. I didn't mean to hurt you, i just wanted to help you. I'm really sorr-"  Taehyung paused before he could complete his sentence.

Totally ignoring Taehyung blabbers Jungkook sniffed and throws himself at Taehyung, snaking his hands around the elder's neck pulling him into a tight hug, Taehyung backed up a bit from the force as his whole body frozen at the moment.

It took a few seconds for Taehyung to realize that the boy was hugging him and he should hug him back. But before he could do it Jungkook breaks the hug only to look at him with teary puppy eyes.

"I never thought you could have this side of you." Jungkook giggles with his broke voice while on the other hand Taehyung was still in shock.

"Now I'm all in your responsibility, take a good care of me." Jungkook flashed a bright smile before he dash out from Taehyung's eyesight, holding his stuff.

His cheeks were tinted crimson red from blushing so hard, he just couldn't believe Taehyung noticed all of these, he cares for him more than anyone, he worries for him and it was enough for Jungkook to be on seventh cloud.

He was very happy at the end.

My wifi connection was down for 32hours, thankfully these hours were boring asf

My wifi connection was down for 32hours, thankfully these hours were boring asf. NOW IT'S TIME FOR ME ENJOYYY

Anygays have a look at these

Kkk byeeee