29

"Can I kiss you, Jungkook?" Taehyung's deep voice sends heat rushes through the younger's whole body as his breath hitched at the question. He was hearing it correct, right?

"Huh?!" Jungkook furrowed his brows at the elder, showing how confused he was.

"I want to kiss you, can I?" Taehyung asks being all confident and Jungkook felt like his time frozen, everything paused around him. He can hear his loud beating heart.

"I- hckh!" Before even Jungkook could say anything he hiccups, as his hands immediately made their way to cover his mouth from embarrassment, his eyes widen a bit.

"Don't freak out. I won't do anything unless you want it-" Cutting off Taehyung's speech, Jungkook speaks up.

"I want it- nngh!" Jungkook utters and quickly covers his mouth. Why does this hiccup bitch have to come in such situation. This world really doesn't miss a chance to embarrass him.

"So...you won't mind if I kiss you right now?" Taehyung asks, trying to double confirm it as in response the boy furiously nods at him, telling him he doesn't have any objections.

Taehyung's hand reached to grasp the younger's hands which were covering his mouth, he removed them as they were being trapped between their chests. He could feel them turning into fists when he leaned in, slowly closing the distance between their lips.

Shivers rushed down Jungkook's spine when he could feel Taehyung's hot breath falling over his skin. He begins to take sharp breaths as his hands tightly clutched onto Taehyung's shirt. He swears to god if it's a dream he's going to burn this house down.

Good for him, it wasn't a dream.

"Relax." Taehyung whispers against the younger's lips who squirmed by the sudden action as he tightly closed his eyes, nose scrunching, clapping his lips together tightly. As thousands of butterflies begin to dance inside his stomach making a ticklish very familiar feeling.

Jungkook felt like he was out of the world when Taehyung's lips landed against his, it was just a small smooch yet it was enough for Jungkook's legs to go all jelly, making him lose his balance.

Taehyung's hand immediately reached to grab the boy's waist, leading him to realize how tiny his waist is. His one hand was enough to grab it fully.

He trails his hand up, softly grasping the boy's tinted red cheek, eyes never leaving the boy in front of him. As he places tender smooches on the younger's lips who felt like he was going to melt, he couldn't take how gentle Taehyung was being with him. It was making him lose his mind, he felt like he was going to turn into liquid very soon.

"T-tae- mmh." Jungkook whimpers but couldn't even get the chance to complete when Taehyung placed another smooch on his lips, he was super satisfied with the effects he has on the boy and which was more satisfying is his expressions were openly showing it off.

As if the boy wanted to tell him how much effect he has on him.

Placing the last smooch over Jungkook's lips Taehyung pulls himself back a bit only to stare at the boy, how heavenly he was looking even by a very little source of light it was quite visible for Taehyung to understand.

The boy he used to hate, even the shadow of his annoyed the hell out of him was in his arm, being very vulnerable he never thought he would get to see. Everything was quite surprising for Taehyung to understand how everything changed for him, he changed the rules his own self had made.

Taehyung placed a little peck on Jungkook's nose be he smashed his against the younger's who lets out a muffled gasp, his hand which was being snaked around the younger's waist tightens it's grasp, pulling the boy as closer as he could.