Chapter 10: Falling

Harry's POV

I felt a strong hit on my face and I quickly flinched, "What in the hell?" I said turning and sitting up.

"The fuck you doing Harold?" Niall yelled whispered at me.

"What do you mean mate? I was sleeping obviously!" I yelled whispered back.

"Why are you in bed with Macie?!"

"What?" I said completely confused, feeling my eyes widen, and when I turned around Macie was still peacefully sleeping, "Mate, I honestly don't know? I don't remember jack shit."

He raised an eyebrow at me and I shrugged, "Will you both shut up." We both turned to look at Macie, "Niall you knocked out taking up all of Harry's bed. So he slept here, over the covers I might add. Now shut up and go back to sleep."

She turned over in bed, both Niall and I looking at each other before bursting out into laughter. I got up and switched beds with Niall. I turned away from them and took a deep breath, hoping that when we finally did tell Niall about us, it wasn't anything like the start of this moment.

Maggie's POV

We made our way into the Anne Frank house. I kept trying to keep distance between Harry and I after this morning. Niall sounded so upset when he saw Harry in bed with me. Even if it was innocent. Even if he laughed about it after, I felt so guilty.

I looked at all the displays, listening to the audio through the headphones. It was so touching, all of it. I read this book more times than I could count and every time I wished it would have ended differently.

We finally made our way up to the bookcase door, and the empty annex. I teared up a bit at the site and took a deep breath as the boys finally caught up. I took the headphones out, "Thanks for coming with me guys."

"You would read the book so much, I knew it would mean a lot to you." Niall smiled putting his arm around me.

"Yeah, at least once a month. Did you see the actually diary on display?" I said up at him and he nodded.

"Was the diary what you pictured it to look like?" Harry said quietly, not making eye contact with me. I know he had noticed my distance, every time he tried to get close, I would push further away.

"Well I had searched up pictures, but, no, not at all." I smiled small at him, and eventually his eyes met mine.

They looked sad, and I hated it. I didn't want him sad. I just felt the guilt of lying to my brother. I hated every part of it. I wanted nothing more than to stop lying to him and just come clean, but it would never work, and there was so much tour to go.

"Well imma start heading down, take your time Mace. Hazza you coming?"

"In a sec, just gunna take it in a bit more." He said at him and Niall nodded disappearing down the stairs. Once he was gone he moved closer to me, and said softly, "I know it's not the place, but, are you upset with me? About going out last night? I don't remember getting home...did I say or do something?"

"Hazza, no, it's not that. It's just, how upset Niall got this morning. The guilt has been eating away at me." I took a deep breath crossing my arms in front of me.

"I'm sorry Macie. We can....we can try and tell—No Haz, there is too much of the tour left. You all already have Zayn to deal with. Just, no." I bit my lip, "It's fine. We will figure it out later, okay? Not the time or place."

He nodded and we both turned and started making our way back down and out.

When we reached the area out side of the museum, I walked out and pulled out my camera, taking a quick shot down the canal.