Chapter 3: Wished It Was My Lips

We arrived in Paris late that night, at our first hotel and tour stop. We piled out of the bus into the hotel lobby and Niall made his way over to me quickly.

"How you feeling?" He said hugging me.

I hugged him back and yawned softly, "Hungry, but better."

"Good, I'm sorry again Mace," he pulled away looking at me, "You are my sister, I think you're the most beautiful person to ever exist, but it makes me act like a piece of shit. I'm just over protective. I honestly only trust Harry around you, and not for the reasoning I gave, he's just truly my best mate. I know he cares for you and would protect you the same way."

I nodded feeling slightly uncomfortable. Harry and me. It would hurt Niall so bad. I know it would, and I didn't know if I could live with that.

"I know, really. All is forgiven. Just, don't be an ass. And as for Louis, I'm not interested. So, don't even worry about that." I smiled small and he nodded.

"Okay. Well, uh, for the rooms, you have your own. So you don't have to worry about sharing with any of us and all that. You may have to sometimes, but not tonight."

I nodded, "And room service?" I wiggled my eyebrows and he laughed.

"Just don't over due it Macie." He shoved me softly as Liam called him over.

"I won't. Go, go before Liam has a fit." I laughed, watching Liam get impatient.

As Niall walked away, I felt a hand cover my eyes, the familiar scent of Louis' cologne filling the air, "Louis, I know it's you."

"How?" He said uncovering my eyes and walking around in front of me.

"I have a good nose, and you've been using that cologne ever since I met you." I chuckled and he nodded laughing a bit.

"That's true. Uh, I was wonderin' if you wanted to grab a bite to eat with me? We can clear it with the old grand master over there." He said nodding towards Niall and I laughed.

"Umm," before I could answer I caught glimpse of Harry. His eyes were glued on me and Louis. I watched as he shook his head softly. I raised a small eyebrow, and he shook it again, "Uh, I actually am really tired Lou, um, how about, tomorrow morning, we can grab coffee?" I smiled small and he sucked his bottom lip in, his eyes narrowing softly before he smiled.

"Alright, I'll take that. How's 8? The boys and I have rehearsal at 9:30."

I nodded, "Sounds great, and I'll clear it with the grand master." I laughed softly and he joined.

"I'm looking forward to it." He walked backwards away from me, smiling big, before turning around and heading over to Harry. I had to come up with a way to let him down softly without breaking the poor boys heart.

Harry's POV

I watched as Louis walked over with a big grin on his face, and I felt disappointed in thinking Macie didn't catch my hint to tell him no to a late dinner. I had managed to sneak into our tour manager's computer while she fell asleep and switch our rooms so we were right next to each other. I also conveniently placed Niall and Louis the furthest away from us.

Louis hadn't shut up the entire time about asking Macie to have a late dinner with him tonight,  and the moment I saw them talking I knew he was asking. I ran my fingers through my hair as he finally got to where Zayn and I were standing.

"I got her to agree!" He said, a stupid smile on his face.

"You really think Niall is going to be okay with you grabbing room service with his sister at nearly half past midnight?" Zayn asked, his face stone cold. Zayn was just as protective of Macie as Niall, not trusting Louis intentions ever.